wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 1:56 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: December 20th, 2014, 1:24 am 
Newcomer

Title: Helper
Hello my name is Cristi and i seen a lot of people complaining about NumberXIII Tutorial i will adapt his tutorial with my game experience and let's see if i can do better than him.

Masin RPG Explicite Guide :!:

Map Descript:Korean Hardcore RPG similar to Saver,TheGod,
SMD,Icarius or some With crafts, & tiers.

Starting Job

Wisp Lv.1

Job Change
Lv. up to 30 walk to Ilidan Npc. Kill Angel / Devil - They will drop a ORB angel or devil ( but you can have luck and drop from angel Hidden HUMAN Hero )
After you got the ORB just use the level 30 skill to transform.

Job 2

In Town 1 ( where you begin your journey ) is a portal with a 200 on it enter and kill Ilidan, he will drop tire 2 job orbs.
After you got the ORB just use the level 200 skill to transform.
Tanker,Rogue,Wolf,Summoner/Caster,Summoner/Support,Vampire,Healer/Buffer ( for the hidden Character is not required to go to level 200 portal that leads to ilidan you just need to level up , Read Hidden job 3 )
ImageImage

Job 3

Lv.1000, Fallen Angel's Blessing (mobs) + Samuel' Blessing (boss) [Those 2 Area Lvl 900] + Ilidan Blessing (To get to Ilidan go to Town 3 And use the teleporter To Luchifare's Trial.) ( When you have all 3 type -craft) = Ilidan Blessing ( or something like that)
After That Enter Castle 3rd Town Talk ProphetAngel.

Job 4

You will only need Those 3 Items !
Image - Prideful Leather Glove Of Assassinations - Type Weapon
Image - Paimon's Grieving Soul - Type Soul
Image - Prideful TaeRaeJinGap - Type Armor
Image - Abel's Pain - Type Flag ( Now The Flag is at your choice Agi - Str - Int i cannot give it a name but best flag drops at abel :) zone 400 - Summon Eve lower her to half hp , then she will summon abble kill it and good luck. )
Image - Envy's Magical Power - Type Glove
Image - Need Info :oops: - Type Accessory ( The name of the accesory i don't have it cuz i didn't created it yet, [ didn't had the time ] )

A method of producing each character your own - to find a place or to perform certain conditions.

Spoiler:
T A N K E R
-Area Use Skill/Ult.
R O GUE
-Area Lv. 400 Center Footman.
WOLF
-Area Lv.700 Kill 1000 Mobs.
LI LITH
-Area Lv.400 Summon Succubus, Use Skill when Abel is ON.
SUMMONER!
-Area Lv. 1k(LeftSIDE) Kill Damien Slaves Kill by more than 100+ & Boss Damien Appear Kill it.
VAMPIREE
-Use Q Skill
HEALER
-3rd Town Castle

I do not know on what is he refering here, i only played with cloud so if those are job upgrades i don't know but ill look into it and come with an update if i found out something.

Hidden Jobs 3
Spoiler:
Human Hidden Job 1
Rare drop from angel - Lv. 30 area for job 1.

Cloud Job
Human Hidden 100k allstats + Kill the bandit in the map 1 the first one, Then you will be teleported to a zone to kill The King Bandit. ( Required Gear Upgraded to Samuel or Better )

DarkRanger Job
Angeljob 50k+allstats get the Spirit from the boss lvl 700 Area, approach calling place Ranger. ( i have no ideea what is this area... )

Sephirot Job
Devil Job ( the one from Lv.30 First Job ) 80k allstats + you have to step in the black zone right side of the zone with arthas instead to go to arthas on the left go on the right. ( First map )

Hidden Jobs Increase 4

Spoiler:
Cloud & Sephiroth = Step black square Arthas area, right side.
Dark ranger = Azrael (jewelry 2) Summon location.

List to Create Gears
Notes: craft list below maybe messy, but if u play this game 3 or 4 times you should be familiar with the item names
Notes2: Items missing endcraft/gear is incomplete..if anyone has some info/additional crafts may help
1(item)+2(spirit) =(create) like Guison spirit + Belial's Spirit + Paimon's Spirit (-create) = Solomon spirit ( to use it in 2nd upgrade )

WEAPON

Spoiler:
Cain's Dagger ( is the last item you will be droping next ar UPGRADES ONLY )(Lv. 400Area)
Kamael's Spirit (Lv.500Area) +
4 Spirits from Azrael + 1 From Iroel(Lv.700Area)
4 Spirits From Samuel + 1 From Ilidan (Lv.900Area)
4 Spirits From Guison(Required 100k stats so you can equip the item - Those not includes the items stats only your added stats with lumber.Warning if you don't have the req. stats your item will drop on the ground)
4 Spirits From Belial (Required 250k stats so you can equip the item - Those not includes the items stats only your added stats with lumber. Warning if you don't have the req. stats your item will drop on the ground)
4 Spirits From Paimon(Required 500k stats so you can equip the item - Those not includes the items stats only your added stats with lumber. Warning if you don't have the req. stats your item will drop on the ground)

Upgrading

don't click me 2nd scroll ( Line 2 from ilidan town 4 ) + Leather Glove Of Assassination + Gusion Spirit + Belial Spirit = 1st upgrade

don't click me 2nd Scroll ( Line 3 from ilidan town 4 ) + TrueLeather Glove Of Assassination + Solomon Spirit = Prideful Leather Glove Of Assassination ( to make Solomon spirit you have to combine Guison Spirit + Belial Spirit + Paimon's Spirit (-create) = Solomon Spirit.
-Endcraft after Tier4

STATS/MISC
Spoiler:
don't click me From Ilidan Npc
Soul Given By Helper

Zone Lv.1
bandit king marble (Bandit spirit -craft)
Barbarian Tribal Chief Griman ( Spirit -craft )
Arthas ( Spirit -craft )

Zone Lv.50
Zeff ( Spirit -craft )
Enuk ( Spirit -craft )
Monak ( spirit -craft )
End of craftings in town 1.

Zone Lv.200
Witgang ( spirit -craft )
Plague ( Spirit -craft )
Bereth ( Spirit -craft )

Zone Lv.400
Cain's ( Spirit -craft )
End craft 2nd town

Zone Lv.500
Kamael ( Spirit -craft )

Zone Lv.700
Azrael ( Spirit -craft )

Zone Lv.900
Samuel ( Spirit -craft ) (Required 10k ALLSTATS so you can equip the item - Those not includes the items stats only your added stats with lumber. Warning if you don't have the req. stats your item will drop on the ground)
End craft 3rd town

Lv.1000 job3
Gusionface ( Spirit -craft ) (Required 100k ALLSTATS so you can equip the item - Those not includes the items stats only your added stats with lumber. Warning if you don't have the req. stats your item will drop on the ground)
Belial ( Spirit -craft ) (Required 250k ALLSTATS so you can equip the item - Those not includes the items stats only your added stats with lumber. Warning if you don't have the req. stats your item will drop on the ground)
Paimon ( Spirit -craft ) (Required 500k ALLSTATS so you can equip the item - Those not includes the items stats only your added stats with lumber. Warning if you don't have the req. stats your item will drop on the ground)

Upgrading / Boosting
don't click me 1st scroll ( Line 2 from ilidan town 4 ) + Paimon's Soul + Gusion Spirit + Belial Spirit = TruePaimon's Soul 1st upgrade

don't click me 1st Scroll ( Line 3 from ilidan town 4 ) + TruePaimon's Soul + Solomon Spirit = Paimon's Grieving Soul ( to make Solomon spirit you have to combine Guison Spirit + Belial Spirit + Paimon's Spirit (-create) = Solomon Spirit.
-Endcraft after Tier4

ARMOR
Spoiler:
Cains Leather Armor ( lvl 400Area )
Kamael ( Spirit -craft ) ( lvl 500Area )
Iroel ( Spirit -craft ) ( lvl 700Area )
Samuel ( Spirit -craft ) (Required 10k ALLSTATS so you can equip the item - Those not includes the items stats only your added stats with lumber. Warning if you don't have the req. stats your item will drop on the ground)
Gusion ( Spirit -craft ) (Required 100k ALLSTATS so you can equip the item - Those not includes the items stats only your added stats with lumber. Warning if you don't have the req. stats your item will drop on the ground)
Belial ( Spirit -craft ) (Required 250k ALLSTATS so you can equip the item - Those not includes the items stats only your added stats with lumber. Warning if you don't have the req. stats your item will drop on the ground)
Paimon ( Spirit -craft ) (Required 500k ALLSTATS so you can equip the item - Those not includes the items stats only your added stats with lumber. Warning if you don't have the req. stats your item will drop on the ground)

Upgrading / Boosting
don't click me 3rd scroll ( Line 2 from ilidan town 4 ) + TaeRaeJinGap + Gusion Spirit + Belial Spirit = TrueTaeRaeJinGap 1st upgrade

don't click me 3rd Scroll ( Line 3 from ilidan town 4 ) + TrueTaeRaeJinGap + Solomon Spirit = Prideful TaeRaeJinGap 2nd upgrade ( to make Solomon spirit you have to combine Guison Spirit + Belial Spirit + Paimon's Spirit (-create) = Solomon Spirit.

-Endcraft after Tier4

GLOVES
Spoiler:
Cains Gloves ( lvl 400Area )
Kamael ( Spirit -craft ) ( lvl 500Area )
Azrael ( Spirit -craft ) ( lvl 700Area )
don't click me Goldstash From The Dragon + Enter 3rd town Goldtunnel ( BIG GOLD MOUNTAIN LEFT TO THE DRAGON )
Gold item (clickable) ( I RECOMMEND HAVING OVER 300k gold when open higher chance of droping the spirit ) = Spirit Orb ( -craft )
Kill Belial for Questionmark item to Wake up the Leviathan
Leviathan ( Spirit -craft )

{ Sorry but i didn't crafted asmondeus yet so ill update this after i continue my craftings , Anyone know what's ADAM ORB?! who's ADAM ?! }

Kill Asmondeus Located 2nd town Left side (Lvl 1k Area)+
Kill The Lv.700 Mobs in the zone 1k zone befor entering asmondeus to Drop those items
Key = Opens Sealed Gate + Barrel with blood to unchain Asmodeus
Asmodeus spirit = Magical Power of lust +
ADAM orb = Sloth's Magical Power.

-Endcraft after Tier4

The extra 6 item Flag's - Summoning Boss'es
Spoiler:
Incase you choose STR Flag incquires str orb also for the next upgrades
Spoiler:
Kill cloud Drops 3 Flags Str/Agi/Int Red/Blue/Violet (Requires 30k Stats)
Kill Azrael lvl 50 area Drops Str/Agi/Int orbs (80k Stats)
Kill Abyss lvl 700 area Drops Str/Agi/Int orbs (300k Stats)
Kill Abel lvl 400 area Drops Str/Agi/Int orbs (600k Stats)
Kill Baal 4th town portals ( Fixed in ver 1.52 & 1.53 )

The Below Lich Area is unexlpored by me i don't know anything from that area, and i won't know for some time i am still waiting for my friends to catch me up :< iw spent a lot of time to get where i got. :)

----LICH AREA----
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Kill Tauren Chieftain Drops Weapon, Armor & Gloves
Satanchia Drops orb Upgrade all 3 gears Above ^
Lilith Drops orb Upgrade 3 ^
***LUDVIANA OBJECTIVE***
Plethons / Irfit ORBS upgrades ^ (Weapon + Jbeul nine = Dark Matter)

WEAP UPGRADES
Devil king Orb(crafted by Gusion&belial)+ Gusion Orb + Belial ORb+Erigos(War)+Inferno Red Orb (valefor's)+ Vassago Orb = Jbeul Nine
(bosses are in portal 20M stats entry)
Crafted for specific Characters:
Dark Matter + Inferno(Valefor) orb= Askalon Sephiroth
Dark Matter + Inferno(Valefor) orb= Zeramblite Tanker
Dark Matter + Inferno(Valefor) orb= Brokenblade Berserker/revenge
Dark Matter + Sniper(Leraje) orb=Tyrfing Cloud
Dark Matter + Sniper(Leraje) orb=Jable9 Wolf
Dark Matter + Sniper(Leraje) orb=BloodClust Vampire
Dark Matter + Wildikn(Buer) orb=Magic chaival bow Dark Ranger
Dark Matter + Wildikn(Buer) orb=Death Scythe Summoner
Dark Matter + Wildikn(Buer) orb=Fused Adam and Lilith Lilith
Dark Matter + Wildikn(Buer) orb=Fallen Goddes Healer

Commands..
-Kill (Suicide) Or Press H5times)
-Create (combine)
-Camera 150-300 (Fix)
-Dice/Roll (Roll for orb/Items)
-Clean (Clean 1min items on ground)
-Damage On ( Show Damage Txt Whenhit)
-Damage Off (Damage Txy OFF)
-Dope Str/Agi/Int ( when max lumber)
-Buy (don't click me when max gold)
Esc (Storage) (Withdraw, Deposit, Cancel)

Maxim Stats/Lv.
Lv.2001
Stats. 999999

Ru Guide: http://wc3help.ucoz.ru/forum
Cafe Link: http://cafe.naver.com/masinrpg
The official channel: Clan MSR

# Myfirst guide
# Credits given to NumberXIII and Yocris14.
Thanks for reading
Guide is INCOMPLETE Feel free to post any Info about the map.

If i did this isn't for getting something is for sharing so i hope i won't get BAD comments on how bad is your english or you didn't said that item well, Atleast my guide is more detalied than others and not so messy. Tougth feel free to do bad comments if you don't need an update to this tutorial.

Anyone Who Wants To Contact Me Add Me On Garena - Yocris14. HF !

PostPosted: February 3rd, 2015, 7:00 am 
Newcomer

some more info

runes from 200 lvl illidan to tier 2
disgust-tank(str), revenge-tanky with dps(str), slaughter-agi dps(most skills is passive), death-summoner(int), lust-mage(int), "--" -nightmare-agi/int dps, blessing-heal/buff(int), thirst-vampire(str dps)

some info about hidden jobs
sephi-tank/dps, cloud-dps(agi/int),ranger-dps

DarkRanger Job
Angeljob 50k+allstats get the Spirit from the boss lvl 700 Area, approach calling place Ranger. ( i have no ideea what is this area... )
I think dat is area restricted by sitael - portal from 3rd town

Job 4
You will only need Those 3 Items !(in 1.59e its wrong-seems need more than 3)
Image - Prideful Leather Glove Of Assassinations - Type Weapon
Image - Paimon's Grieving Soul - Type Soul
Image - Prideful TaeRaeJinGap - Type Armor
Image - Abel's Pain - Type Flag ( Now The Flag is at your choice Agi - Str - Int i cannot give it a name but best flag drops at abel :) zone 400 - Summon Eve lower her to half hp , then she will summon abble kill it and good luck. )
Image - Envy's Magical Power - Type Glove
Image - This accessory can be made 3 diferite way's so i won't give it a name cuz is AGI/INT/STR

PostPosted: February 4th, 2015, 1:32 pm 
Old Wrinkly Member

Title: Winged Doom
The official channel: Clan MSR :lol:
The official channel where? M16
Why is the point if none of you on this channel will never fall.