All Maps?

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

illuwow
Newcomer

All Maps?

Post by illuwow »

I have two requests:

1) Is there a package of all original Blizz maps that have cheats enabled for multiplayer use?

2) Are there any good recommendations for multiplayer LAN maps that have cheats enabled?

My kids and I love to play Warcraft III, but we'd like to be able to tackle maps together with several insane computers while we have cheats enabled. It would allow 4 of us to go head to head against the comps and we all simply would have a lot of fun if we could balance things out a bit more by bolstering things a bit more in our favor.

Any help or direction as to where to find some maps that would be a blast to play as such would be really appreciated!
Nuuby
Forum Staff

Re: All Maps?

Post by Nuuby »

1. IIRC no. You could request it though.
2. That depends on what kinds of maps you like then?
illuwow
Newcomer

Re: All Maps?

Post by illuwow »

Thanks for the reply!

1) If anyone knows, please do shoot me that way. I think it would be tremendous to see all maps available with CPs attached so we can just drop them in for at least completeness sake.

2) Since there are 4 of us, we really enjoy as large of maps as possible. It really varies in term of what we enjoy. We like a lot of variety, but we would like some "normal" esque games that are just good old fashion build up your armies and hammer the creeps / mobs.

But we also enjoy other things as well. We have fun with DoTA AI (particularly the Fun map) and we've even had fun with Legend of the Dragon a little (although that really drags on a bit...).

So if you have several really solid recommendations for us to try out, perhaps cut our teeth on those and then give you some more feedback of which ones we like for additional input, perhaps that would be a good route to take. Maybe some diverse classics or big ones that people are really enjoying from kind of a wide range.

Again, many thanks!