[Fai's cp] X Hero Siege 3.32

For fulfilled maps that most likely don't work on the latest patch (1.24 or later).

Moderator: Cheaters

initialD
Some Honorary Title
Title: Angry Bird

Re: [Fai's cp] X Hero Siege 3.32

Post by initialD »

what are you talking about? Stop this stupid trash talk please.
JimTheBeam:O
Newcomer
Title: Cecil B. Demented

Re: [Single Player] X Hero Siege 3.32

Post by JimTheBeam:O »

BlueBean wrote:Ya, i cheated the map from the link you gave me, cheated it with Fai's CP and JJ's CP, tested in single player, tested in multiplayer, tested the cheat, played the map about 5 minutes, nothing's wrong, no crash no nothing. Did you do a syntax check after you finish cheating the map?

What i did.
1. Fai's underglobals part. Put it under globals. (its obvious)
2. Fai's under endglobals. Put it under englobals.
3. Fai's above function config, above endfunction. Put it above endfunction that is above function config, which is the endfunction of function main.

I didn't do anything special, i just followed Fai's CP instructions.

Don't believe. Try it.

dude,whats the triggering code ??
EDIT: Ooooh i got it its "Seach for Fai's CheatPack."...
i though the man was actually meaning to go to http://www.fai'scheatpack.com or something and find the triggering code fai uses...
Last edited by JimTheBeam:O on May 20th, 2009, 4:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
D e M e N T e D F o R e V e R ! ! !
FaTaLiTy
Title: Divine

Post by FaTaLiTy »

JimTheBeam:O wrote:
BlueBean wrote:Ya, i cheated the map from the link you gave me, cheated it with Fai's CP and JJ's CP, tested in single player, tested in multiplayer, tested the cheat, played the map about 5 minutes, nothing's wrong, no crash no nothing. Did you do a syntax check after you finish cheating the map?

What i did.
3. Fai's above function config, above endfunction. Put it above endfunction that is above function config, which is the endfunction of function main.

Don't believe. Try it.

fulfilled-requests-f13/x-hero-siege-3-45-t10988.html
it's funny.. how u flame the site.. but ask for help... and being too lazy to look at previous posts and see someone already posted " Search for Fai's Cp" ..
or even being intelligent enough to search for Fai's Cp automatically when the title says "Fai's Cheatpack"
JimTheBeam:O
Newcomer
Title: Cecil B. Demented

Post by JimTheBeam:O »

FaTaLiTy wrote:
JimTheBeam:O wrote:

What i did.

Don't believe. Try it.

fulfilled-requests-f13/x-hero-siege-3-45-t10988.html
it's funny.. how u flame the site.. but ask for help... and being too lazy to look at previous posts and see someone already posted " Search for Fai's Cp" ..
or even being intelligent enough to search for Fai's Cp automatically when the title says "Fai's Cheatpack"

ok,dude,i wont even give u an explanation,u know what?.. you can go **** your self.
D e M e N T e D F o R e V e R ! ! !
FaTaLiTy
Title: Divine

Re: [Fai's cp] X Hero Siege 3.32

Post by FaTaLiTy »

thx for proving my point