World War 3 Countdown

Talk about anything you want, but keep it within the rules, please.
HyperK999999
Old Wrinkly Member

Re: World War 3 Countdown

Post by HyperK999999 »

modern tech adcance ment will change all this. and also the evolution theory. Charles Darwin. we evolve from monkey to human. maybe one day we will evovle again and turn into super natural being and than one day living forever.
Shamanno1
Forum Staff
Title: 11

Post by Shamanno1 »

Yea but that day will be in the distant future...

SO...

I will die-----> i don't care if government doesn't allow steam cell
~Everything changes~
I have met people who have no dreams, who have simply accepted their fate to work, exist, and die. They are the most miserable people I have ever known.
Dekar
Forum Drunk

Post by Dekar »

HyperK999999 wrote:modern tech adcance ment will change all this. and also the evolution theory. Charles Darwin. we evolve from monkey to human. maybe one day we will evovle again and turn into super natural being and than one day living forever.

We are evolving... mostly in a bad way. Asthma, allergy and all the other stuff people have today.
Don't pm me with Warcraft questions, this is a forum so just make a post!
In the world of thinking we are all immigrants. -Robert Nozick
HyperK999999
Old Wrinkly Member

Post by HyperK999999 »

Shamanno wrote:Yea but that day will be in the distant future...

SO...

I will die-----> i don't care if government doesn't allow steam cell

hy but don't you want ur kids and grand kid to have a better future?
Bushido

Post by Bushido »

What's the point? lol...
IF we die Now or in xx Years, who cares?
They don't give a shit about us.
Just take a look into Germany with the gas station -.-
uber expensive -.-
Of course i want to be a Grandpa and having Kids, but lol?
In this World, u wanna born ur Kids?
HyperK999999
Old Wrinkly Member

Post by HyperK999999 »

King-Bushido wrote:What's the point? lol...
IF we die Now or in xx Years, who cares?
They don't give a shit about us.
Just take a look into Germany with the gas station -.-
uber expensive -.-
Of course i want to be a Grandpa and having Kids, but lol?
In this World, u wanna born ur Kids?

Well it's not really that bad yet....

I say if our gov screw us up than it's time we take them out. Viva the revolution lolz
Senethior459
Forum Staff
Title: I Just Lost the Game

Post by Senethior459 »

Modern tech advances are advanced past certain things, but are we really that close to lots of things? If it was so advanced, sci-fi writers would become historians! Besides, if we lived in the Industrial Revolution, we'd think that the internal combustion engine is pretty nifty. Now, it's all over. Things change. What's cutting edge now is sticks and stones later on. Believe me, you may think that our modern day tech is advanced, but only in comparison to previous inventions. Sure, lasers are advanced compared to bronze spears. But is our technology advanced to the point of keeping us alive forever?

Evolution is even less likely to help us live forever. Look at it this way: More people are developing birth defects, asthma, allergies, all sorts of stuff. Normally, they would die off, products of inferior genes. Yet our health care allows us to keep them alive, and they propagate. Genetic defects are passed on, spread, and more people have them. We're evolving, sure, but is it in the right direction? Besides, evolution is not going to keep us alive forever, we would have to become amazingly efficient creatures to live forever, and with the lifestyles of humans now... Creatures evolve for what's necessary to them to stay alive. Fish develop gills. Monkeys develop tails. What do we do? We're safe! We stay in our air-conditioned, heated houses, at the top of the food chain with our guns. We don't have external stimuli that will cause us to evolve, especially not evolving towards a longer life. As people grow older, they just can't do as much. They aren't needed when they're older. They don't have new knowledge, they don't produce anything... I don't have anything against old people, but humans become unnecessary as we age. Why would we evolve to live forever if it wasn't going to help our species?

[On-topic] The only thing that could cause another war is if people want it enough that it's declared. Right now, the American people are sick and tired of the Iraq War. Do you think that they will actually join in a war if it starts? Not unless we're seriously threatened! And if anyone threatens us, we'll just join the other side, and fight the people who threaten us. Yeah. Nobody would try to start a war, nobody wants to fight a war. It isn't happening.
My Warcraft III Tool Collection
If you want to chat/game with me:
Blizzard: Senethior459#1962
Discord: Kyle#7409
Steam: Spacekidkyle
Durchdringen
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor
Title: The Professional

Post by Durchdringen »

The evolution part was dead on. I cannot agree anymore and really can't add anything. I guess I can add that our food we eat is primarily made from chemicals and genetic engineering. Right now, a company in St. Louis, Missouri, that made the product "Agent Orange" which was used to defoliate trees (Remove their leaves), is now producing plants that do not reproduce seeds. Pretty much you plant their seed and the plant is good for one harvest and it's dead. So if you think your paying a lot for food now, wait until about 5 or so more years.

Chemicals such as Malathion are sprayed on crops every year to kill insects. Low doses of it isn't harmful but if you are exposed to a high dosage it can kill you. We have crops that are "Round-up ready" in which you can spray as much Round-Up as you want on the crop and it wont kill the crop itself, but kill everything else around it. There are some chemicals that air-sprayers use that can kill you within 30 secs if you breathe it and can only be used on fields 10 miles away from any city and on very low windy days. All of these things are used to raise a crop and have to be done for everyone to eat. Some of you may say, well I don't eat vegetables. I will counter that by saying, most of the foods that you eat and drink are made from some source of crop. Animals eat stuff that farmers have to harvest because grass in the field won't simply do it. Our water is also treated with all sorts of chemicals. The sun is producing more radiation because our Ozone is thinner due to large amounts of pollution. 50 years from now our Ozone will feel the effects of what the pollution we produced 'today', so just imagine the damage it will have then.

We have more diseases, cancer, and health related issues now than ever before. There have been wide-spread pandemics such as China's "Black Plague", malaria, influenza, etc.. but now there are a lot of more diseases that have been happening such as Mad Cow Disease, Aviary Flu, and just recently tomatoes that have salmanela. We are evolving alright. We are evolving into a cesspit.

On the war:

Lol, I guarantee you that if there is a war, America will join right in. We are the only country that supports anyone and everyone no matter what the circumstance. I find it funny that we bombed Iraq and then we help feed their people and rebuild their cities. What kind of shit is that? I can tell you what it is. Bush's dad had a big fight with Saddam Hussain and Hussain made a mockery out of him. Well Little Bush didn't like that so he used propoganda to start a war. 9/11 which was started by the Al Qaeda and launched this event (I think it was a setup, but that is my opinion). The Al Qaeda were part of Bin Laden's group and had nothing to do with Hussain. Hussain killed terrorist and wasn't a terrorist to anyone but his own people, pretty much like Kim Jung Il from North Korea. It pretty much gave Bush a one-way ticket to go to war and he used it to his advantage. So we invade the country and kill thousands of innocent lives because of false pretense that stated they had Nuclear Weapons. After Hussain was killed we started to feed the citizens and tried to spread Democracy to the nation which for so long had lived in a state of communism. That's like America being invaded by a country and being forced to Communism, of course we are gonna fight back. All in all it was the biggest ... up of all time in the history of America. Bush's support rating fell below 20% and every American was lied to. However even with this event America will go to war just to show she has power and set an example for the rest of the world to see to get our rating back up because as of now almost every country hates us.
Do you support Durchdringen? If so, add the spoiler to your sig. Durch cares for you, so show your support for Durch!
Spoiler:
(broken image) Thanks for the support!
HyperK999999
Old Wrinkly Member

Post by HyperK999999 »

ok , when I say living forever, I mean only one person not everyone on earth. so all there is is a bunch of super smart people make some kind of Elixir so that one person can live forever. you guys can stop talking about the birth defect and stuff. cause you know those stuff happen cause people are smoking and drinking beer when they were pregnant and stuff. It have nothing to do with a perfectly normal healthy human being that doesn't do any kind of drug at all. Disease.<<< well if u live in area where it's poor and stuff than it will most likely to happen. no doubt about it.
Durchdringen
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor
Title: The Professional

Post by Durchdringen »

Lol, now you have made it even easier. No, not "one" person can live forever because of jealousy. That person will be taken out by any method necessary to do it.
Do you support Durchdringen? If so, add the spoiler to your sig. Durch cares for you, so show your support for Durch!
Spoiler:
(broken image) Thanks for the support!