Defiance RPG -Donator items.

For fulfilled maps that most likely don't work on the latest patch (1.24 or later).

Moderator: Cheaters

Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Re: Defiance RPG -Donator items.

Post by Bartimaeus »

1CSC1A2G wrote:another way for easy leveling would be to find the raw code for tome of power and spawn it 80 times... by doing so would allow you to hit max level with out activating the anti cheat detectors.

also, someone mind telling me the spawn code for tome of power / exp?

thanks

I seriously doubt this would work; it would still recognize this leveling as an unknown source, and therefore, it would recognize it as cheating, because it cannot recognize it as anything else.

Unless tomes of powers/experience are part of the actual map, and actively used...I don't think it's possible.
Bushido

Post by Bushido »

I removed every Anti-Cheat Trigger (except for -lvl -xp), so it could work..
Also, i'm not feeling to search it, lol
1CSC1A2G
Newcomer

Post by 1CSC1A2G »

Bartimaeus wrote:
1CSC1A2G wrote:another way for easy leveling would be to find the raw code for tome of power and spawn it 80 times... by doing so would allow you to hit max level with out activating the anti cheat detectors.

thanks

I seriously doubt this would work; it would still recognize this leveling as an unknown source, and therefore, it would recognize it as cheating, because it cannot recognize it as anything else.

Unless tomes of powers/experience are part of the actual map, and actively used...I don't think it's possible.

If you ever get the chance and type in '-additem 90' you'll get a chance to land on the tome of power or experience, use em and you'll level up... you won't be activating any of the anti cheat detectors. Trust me, the tome of power and experience won't trigger the map's detection system.
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

1CSC1A2G wrote:
Bartimaeus wrote:

thanks

If you ever get the chance and type in '-additem 90' you'll get a chance to land on the tome of power or experience, use em and you'll level up... you won't be activating any of the anti cheat detectors. Trust me, the tome of power and experience won't trigger the map's detection system.

Kay, I didn't bother to test my theory, so I won't doubt you.

But what RPG-maker doesn't make an anti-cheat for tomes...
Skorpionss
Newcomer

Post by Skorpionss »

to make fast lvls use -xp comand

but set xp to the xp needed to lvl - 1 for instance if ur xp bar is like 1400/3000 type -xp 2999
if exp bar is let's say 45000/47700 type -xp 47699
Bushido

Post by Bushido »

doesn't work, tried it too, but the same result is, u'll be kicked
don't use -lvl and -xp...
tiagomed
Newcomer

Post by tiagomed »

The soluction is really easy.... the topic very old more following down:
1° Download thehttp://forum.wc3edit.net/fulfilled-requests-f13/defi4nc3-s-orpg-v0-16d-hacked-t8167.html are a hacked by BlueBean activation -BlueBean
2°Use command -spawn and codes admins sented.

For me Worked the item spawn.

Sorry for bad english.
Saqa
Newcomer

Post by Saqa »

for tomes of power spawn, its -spawn tkno for 1 level just copy and paste it