[JJCP] DBZ Tribute Elite 2.3.4

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

DeMoN100
Newcomer
Title: Relic

Re: [JJCP] DBZ Tribute Elite 2.3.4

Post by DeMoN100 »

I tried on 1.26 also 1.27a which is what i've always been on. Strange I guess maybe the software you use probably adds new map info from the mpq thats for reforged only. if the softwares been updated to work with reforge that is. That's just my guess at what might be happening I don't know either. How to proceed with searching for a remedy?
Website
STOP USING DISCORD USE MATRIX INSTEAD!
devoltz
Forum Staff

Re: [JJCP] DBZ Tribute Elite 2.3.4

Post by devoltz »

DeMoN100 wrote:I tried on 1.26 also 1.27a which is what i've always been on. Strange I guess maybe the software you use probably adds new map info from the mpq thats for reforged only. if the softwares been updated to work with reforge that is. That's just my guess at what might be happening I don't know either. How to proceed with searching for a remedy?
Probably not the case, since I use a 2015 MPQ Editor build that work for 99% of maps. I will edit it again and test on 1.28.5.