Dota 6.49c Hack !!

For fulfilled maps that most likely don't work on the latest patch (1.24 or later).

Moderator: Cheaters

GMSUKLOLO

Re: Dota 6.49c Hack !!

Post by GMSUKLOLO »

lol? huh, i am a retard, right.

it's 2.7mb, do you really think that people will stay to download ? unless they are retards, and, you dont want to play with retards.

You want to play with smart people and pwnm their asses.

2.7MB takes like 2 min to download per player, maybe less, maybe more.

Only retards will stay, unless you make a guide on how to convince SMART and PRO people to stay, this version does not worth it.

and for the LAN guys, good for you, you can put the map inn all your PCs and make clients to play your cheated games or whatever.
But you forgot something, this is the internet, normal people will not play on LANs because they are not that addicted, so, there is no point of cheating this map, you would get more results faking or even playing dota legitly with a maphack.

So, You team of retards, consider that no one have your 20000 mb upload or whatever, that is why this post only got 5 answers, because cheating this is ..,, not useable for anyone that gotçs a normal internet speed at home or someone that plays online.

Stop doing cheatin maps already, this is called a cheating forum? and you dont chea dota, hahah you make me laug.

Anyone can puta fucking trigger in the jass script, so dont feel special about it, if yo uwant a real challenge, fake dota on every ver. that comes out and stop chilling at me, anormal freaking losers.
Xantan
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor

Post by Xantan »

Ruek. Wow.

You may already notice, I'm already involved in many DotA projects -->

http://wtfdota.com/

It is unlikely that I personally would like to fake a map to 6.50, as it would interfear with my current 6.50 ;p

anyways, ruek, yes, you are the one complaining, saying that anyone can insert a script, then you don't do any work yourself.

What is with that?

Who is the lazy one now?
GMSUKLOLO

Post by GMSUKLOLO »

there is no cheats on ur 6.50 ...
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

GMSUKLOLO wrote:lol? huh, i am a retard, right.

it's 2.7mb, do you really think that people will stay to download ? unless they are retards, and, you dont want to play with retards.

Only retards will stay, unless you make a guide on how to convince SMART and PRO people to stay, this version does not worth it.

and for the LAN guys, good for you, you can put the map inn all your PCs and make clients to play your cheated games or whatever.
But you forgot something, this is the internet, normal people will not play on LANs because they are not that addicted, so, there is no point of cheating this map, you would get more results faking or even playing dota legitly with a maphack.

So, You team of retards, consider that no one have your 20000 mb upload or whatever, that is why this post only got 5 answers, because cheating this is ..,, not useable for anyone that gotçs a normal internet speed at home or someone that plays online.

Stop doing cheatin maps already, this is called a cheating forum? and you dont chea dota, hahah you make me laug.

Anyone can puta fucking trigger in the jass script, so dont feel special about it, if yo uwant a real challenge, fake dota on every ver. that comes out and stop chilling at me, anormal freaking losers.

First thing, can you learn English? Second thing, get better internet, it takes about 5-15 seconds for someone to download a 3mb map from me. Another thing, use an English keyboard. Fourth thing, you don't have a brain, for multiple reasons. Here are the reasons.

Mr. Retard Here wrote: Stop doing cheatin maps already, this is called a cheating forum? and you dont chea dota, hahah you make my laug.

Well, you could learn English, for one, learn to put your commas in the right place, and your question marks, and your words. Please refrain from trying to spell right if you can't spell worth crap, I would rather have someone spelling totally incorrect than someone trying to spell right and failing miserable because they can't bother to double check their spelling.

Let's go on the the next part, shall we?

Mr. Retard Here wrote: Anyone can puta fucking trigger in the jass script, so dont feel special about it, if yo uwant a real challenge, fake dota on every ver. that comes out and stop chilling at me, anormal freaking losers.

Really? I don't see you with the small intelligence to do so. Fake every version? Pretty sure that's already done, idiot, we've faked just about every version of DotA that have come out, except for the Betas, and what's the point of that? Also, chilling on me is not a phrase. Another thing, anormal isn't a word, and so that makes your insult rather invalid.

Mr. Retard Here wrote:it's 2.7mb, do you really think that people will stay to download ? unless they are retards, and, you dont want to play with retards.

Well, I'm sure you would stay, considering you are a retard. 2.7MB isn't hardly any bigger that the real version. It'd make about, let's see, a three seconds difference? Yep, you idiot.

Mr. Retard Here wrote: You want to play with smart people and pwnm their asses.

Not too entirely sure what the hell this means, considering that they'd probably pwn you, and they're probably smarter than you, a significantly dumb person.

Mr. Retard Here wrote:So, You team of retards, consider that no one have your 20000 mb upload or whatever, that is why this post only got 5 answers, because cheating this is ..,, not useable for anyone that gotçs a normal internet speed at home or someone that plays online.

Well, let's see, you don't know what the frick you're talking about, because anyone with a brain, which you apparently don't have, could see that you don't. Also, if you didn't notice, there's a huge amount of downloads for this map in such short notice, so you might want to check that out, you pile of poop. Let's see, last time I checked it, it had about 1000 downloads, now if you look now, it has 2599.

Have you learned anything? No? Oh, maybe you should just shut up than, because my counter arguments have obviously overwhelmed your tiny little brain.
initialD
Some Honorary Title
Title: Angry Bird

Post by initialD »

GMSUKLOLO wrote:lol? huh, i am a retard, right.

Firstly, you are a retarded. Look at how many downloads there are. Xantan's cheat pack-ed DotA was downloaded more than 2000 times. So at least 2k people think that this hack works.
Secondly, you asked for a fake version 6.50. So the fucking question is, do you really think the wise player will not know what is the latest version? It will be the same situation if you cant convince them to download. You idiot. So what's the difference than? Only retards will not know the latest version on getdota.com. You retard.
So your fucking argument is pointless. Either a fake version or this version, you have to convince people to download it.
You failed because you are indeed, a retard.
Moron.

I VOTE FOR THIS MORON BANNED.
GMSUKLOLO

Post by GMSUKLOLO »

you dont even tell people how to make people stay and you call me a retard, hahaha, go back to see lazy town nigger.
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

GMSUKLOLO wrote:you dont even tell people how to make people stay and you call me a retard, hahaha, go back to see lazy town nigger.

Banned for seven days for multiple reasons, of which the most important are racism and being a complete moron.
And we shouldn't have to tell you, other people seem to be able to, why not use your brain? Oh yeah, I forgot, you don't have one.
initialD
Some Honorary Title
Title: Angry Bird

Post by initialD »

GMSUKLOLO wrote:you dont even tell people how to make people stay and you call me a retard, hahaha, go back to see lazy town nigger.

If you have asked nicely I have already told you. All you did was yelling and flaming at people. Stupid. Btw, I am not black. I don't even thing skin's colour does matter anyway.