[SP] Eng The World RPG 2

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Re: [JJCP+SP] Eng The World RPG 2

Post by Bartimaeus »

Bartimaeus wrote:SP enabled without crashing, but no JJ's CP. I've tried to cheat this map many times, but whenever I add JJ's CP, it crashes. Thus, I leave it to someone else.

Bartimaeus wrote:Since this is just going to be trashed, moved to fulfilled as it has an SP enabled map...
Boortf
Newcomer

Re: [JJCP+SP] Eng The World RPG 2

Post by Boortf »

Bartimaeus wrote:
Bartimaeus wrote:SP enabled without crashing, but no JJ's CP. I've tried to cheat this map many times, but whenever I add JJ's CP, it crashes. Thus, I leave it to someone else.

have you tried to add any other CP or only JJ's? Is it possible that the map won't crash with other CP if it crashes with this one? maybe Fai's? just thinking...
pandameow
Newcomer

Re: [SP] Eng The World RPG 2

Post by pandameow »

the cp works for me, i dont crash and i can do sp. The only problem i have is saving doesn't work :(

it don't think it matters what cp you use.
Apple
Forum Staff
Title: Best Player

Post by Apple »

pandameow wrote:the cp works for me, i dont crash and i can do sp. The only problem i have is saving doesn't work :(

it don't think it matters what cp you use.

Wow you sounded to be good, can you tell me what have you done to the map to enable SP ?
Request a map? Follow the rulesHERE
Request templateHERE
Please, do not PM me.
On the side note, I'm still playing vampirism speed on malaysia room, occasionally in Garena. Bcuz too lazy to find out where else I can play them.
pandameow
Newcomer

Post by pandameow »

well i used whiteguns cheated map and it worked for me dont ask me how it just did O_O seems like it was removed and i already deleted the map :(
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

If someone wants to upload it, maybe I can take a look at it and see if I can combine the best of both worlds.