Pokemon Orpg Translation

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

Deng
Title: 皇帝

Re: Pokemon Orpg Translation

Post by Deng »

Does the v.58H's or v.58e's save/load system work well? Especially the load one, because legendair said that load system in v.05 doesn't work well :/
tmmpiratatmm
Newcomer

Post by tmmpiratatmm »

Deng wrote:Does the v.58H's or v.58e's save/load system work well? Especially the load one, because legendair said that load system in v.05 doesn't work well :/

I remember that i used to get some bugs on v0.5b version, but on v0.58e it works perfectly. Dunno about 0.58H tho, coz i can't download it as i need registration on a korean website that i can't understand.
The only thing about v0.58e is that you need 6 pokemons to make your save work properly. If you get less than 6 pokemons, your save will have a bunch of ZA-ZA-ZA-ZA inside the code and it won't work. But if you have 6 pokemons, everything is alright.
Deng

Post by Deng »

Ok thanks for your explation on that system! May you upload that v.58e ? We will work on that version then..

Edit: ok I have seen that thread lol, I don't need the link anymore, I will do that SP and the translation map A.S.A.P
tmmpiratatmm
Newcomer

Post by tmmpiratatmm »

Can you understand korean too? coz it seems to me that the original game is from China, i mean the v0.5b version, and then, from 0.55L and 0.58E and so on, it is in korean, so i guess that this Sweet_MH, a korean guy, translated the game from chinese to korean and now he's doing his own updates on the korean map, doing many improvements and releasing it.. So i think you need to understand Korean to translate it (sorry if i'm doing a mistake, i can't see the difference between those languages)
KangTooJee
Old Wrinkly Member
Title: Legenda

Post by KangTooJee »

thanks for the translation..
i always want to play this map....
keep up the good work!
Deng

Post by Deng »

Korean? omg...
Griffitth

Post by Griffitth »

Deng wrote:Korean? omg...

If i knew how to translate, i'd give a try to help translating that. It would be lame translated by google(obviously interpreted) but i think its better than korean.
Shadow_Fighter

Post by Shadow_Fighter »

people keep saying it because alan stoped making pokemon orpg after 0.2
so someone of korean edited his map and made ver0.5-0.58
Deng

Post by Deng »

Griffitth wrote:

If i knew how to translate, i'd give a try to help translating that. It would be lame translated by google(obviously interpreted) but i think its better than korean.

do you understand korean? pm me your email !
Griffitth

Post by Griffitth »

Deng wrote:
Griffitth wrote:

do you understand korean? pm me your email !

Lol no. I can't even say the difference between chinese and korean language :P
Can't you just Ctrl+C in the map and put on Google Translator, and then translate into the game? i don't know if it's possible, but if it is, it wouldn't be a bad idea ;-)