Weirdone2's Cheat Pack!

General talk about editing, cheating, and deprotecting maps.

Moderator: Cheaters

weirdone2
Forum Staff

Re: Weirdone2's Cheat Pack!

Post by weirdone2 »

@crash on click that's just happens because of a comment line so just remove the //n/a comment line and no more crash on those comment hating maps.

@zilva You can use -dopple to double any units you have selected.
ZilvaX

Post by ZilvaX »

yeah that doubles the unit but for example, on island defence ya know u chose from different races, well copy a builder wont really do that much but if u have a unit from a different race its kinda better?
weirdone2
Forum Staff

Post by weirdone2 »

I get what your saying but I wouldn't get your hopes up for me doing it anytime soon.
I.KILL.EMOS
Newcomer

Post by I.KILL.EMOS »

Umm wierdone2, btw its I.SLAWTER.EMOS from b.net, isnt the command like -convunit or thats what I remmber it was. Did you remove it now or something? CAuse i lost your old one and used this one and now -convunit doesnt work. Please respond.
ZilvaX

Post by ZilvaX »

Hey i remember while i really liked HRP there was a command that showed you the custom raw code (i think), the Command was "Spawn?" i tried it on this HRP http://forum.wc3edit.net/hacked-maps-f13/hrp-1-4-castles-t2272.html , the "Spawn?" created a code thingthing that looked like a raw code so maybe in your free time check it out?
weirdone2
Forum Staff

Post by weirdone2 »

I took out the old way of creating units by their raw code ex '1009876543' and used aero's code for the converted form ex. 'opeo' to create units. I'll probably add a code later on that tells you the converted form but probably not until I have internet at home again. You can still look up the units code in the map though if you feel like deprotecting the units part.
hakowy
Newcomer

Post by hakowy »

i tried few times put these scripts in jasscraft as in instructions into w3map.j. and always when i try to playing map i get this error Image

what's wrong?
xbadassx

Post by xbadassx »

hakowy wrote:i tried few times put these scripts in jasscraft as in instructions into w3map.j. and always when i try to playing map i get this error Image

what's wrong?

Its probably because you left the (attributes) file in the game. You're supposed to delete it, then the map will work, and it that doesn't work then...
Post the .j file and hope someone looks at it.
People I'd like to thank:
Thank you, JJ2197 for... Your Cheatpack, I love yours the most, & Your How to insert a Cheatpack Instructions/Video
Thank you, King-Bushido for... Your All-in-one Cheater's Ultimate Pack: http://www.mediafire.com/?ag5tsyy3p00
Thank you, Aero for... Your VERY UNIQUE Cheatpack
Thank you, Weirdone2 for... Your Perfect Cheatpack, that would suit ANY game
Thank you, Xantan for... Everything
Thank you, Dekar for... Everything
Hacking Tips:
How to insert a Cheatpack Instructions/Video: http://forum.wc3edit.net/map-deprotecti ... t2913.html
All-in-one Cheater's Ultimate Pack(It has everything you need plus more): http://www.mediafire.com/?ag5tsyy3p00
Bushido

Post by Bushido »

xbadassx wrote:
hakowy wrote:i tried few times put these scripts in jasscraft as in instructions into w3map.j. and always when i try to playing map i get this error Image

what's wrong?

Its probably because you left the (attributes) file in the game. You're supposed to delete it, then the map will work, and it that doesn't work then...

Well , i tryed it self , (he sended me the j file & the map)
i cant even open the map...
just click on the map in singleplayer and u will crash...
+ there are no atributes in the file !
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

King-Bushido wrote:
xbadassx wrote:

what's wrong?

Well , i tryed it self , (he sended me the j file & the map)
i cant even open the map...
just click on the map in singleplayer and u will crash...
+ there are no atributes in the file !

Probably because he sent you the one he failed to cheat.