HOWTO: Unprotecting, Editing, and Cheating Maps. (GUI)

General talk about editing, cheating, and deprotecting maps.

Moderator: Cheaters

trekker
Newcomer

Post by trekker »

Modify Agility of ????? : Set to (Integer((SubString((Entered Chat String),8,20))))
what's ????? you choose?
Kala-cha
Forum Addict

Post by Kala-cha »

????? should=(Random unit from (Units currently selected by Player 1 (Red)))
Xantan
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor

Post by Xantan »

For now, with the stat up cheats DO NOT use a random unit, that wont work in all maps, for now read and use this:
http://forum.wc3edit.net/viewtopic.php?t=176

thanks.
luggagepls

Post by luggagepls »

great help! (Newbie alert) : I just deprotected a Vamp map =.= How lame is that and btw, I learnt how to make no cooldown after looking at xan's triggers :P

Kala-cha
Forum Addict

Post by Kala-cha »

Huh, I didn't see it.... Also Xantan, Random unit works fine -_-. I can't make random unit work with Level, however. Also, where am I suppose to get WE now?
(Edit) Hm, where am I suppose to get free Irfanview, or whatever it was? It's not free, oh wait, nevermind, it is -_-
Xantan

Post by Xantan »

Kala-cha wrote:Huh, I didn't see it.... Also Xantan, Random unit works fine -_-. I can't make random unit work with Level, however. Also, where am I suppose to get WE now?
(Edit) Hm, where am I suppose to get free Irfanview, or whatever it was? It's not free, oh wait, nevermind, it is -_-

Random unit is just, a not always working method though, I like to pick all units and then do hero set lvl / agi / int / str etc....

anyways,, irfanview is free yah.

world editor unlimited is in the list of tools, or you can download it directly from a site... try googleing it? :p
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe ... tnG=Search

Or not, just, here:
http://www.wc3campaigns.net/tools/weu/

download
Kala-cha
Forum Addict

Post by Kala-cha »

Thanks -_- I was going to ask you something, but I can't remember what...
(Edit 10 seconds after) Ah, I remember now, how do I edit pictures, such as loading screen pictures?
(Edit) WEU doesn't work... btw.
Xantan

Post by Xantan »

Kala-cha wrote:Thanks -_- I was going to ask you something, but I can't remember what...
(Edit 10 seconds after) Ah, I remember now, how do I edit pictures, such as loading screen pictures?
(Edit) WEU doesn't work... btw.

Open your map in the world editor or in mpqmaster, extract the loadingscreen and the war3mappreview and edit them in irfanview, for the loadingscreen I think you need to get a different program that either converts or opens it, I havnt gotten to that in the guide as you can tell...

Whats wrong with WEU?

im probably not gonna be able to respond for a bit, so work with what you have and good luck.
Kala-cha
Forum Addict

Post by Kala-cha »

WEU saus "Cannot find path for patch" when I say open WEU.
(Edit) And Irfanview is useless, for all I can tell, it's for only seeing, not editing.
forgotten85
Newcomer

Post by forgotten85 »

how come i keep getting only 1 trigger (int)
and no region?
any help