[JJCP] Kiếm Thế v5.3

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

nlavbmt1

Re: [JJCP] Kiếm Thế v5.3

Post by nlavbmt1 »

I know this map large size. But I add not cheat. So thanks to her new friend to help her cheat. But why his article so constant? I hope you add to help me cheat. I have done many ways but could not. Hope you help.
Kyoshiro
Forum Staff

Post by Kyoshiro »

try this i havent tested it but its bean's map just compacted.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If you have any questions drop in by chat sometime, chances are there'll be someone who can help you that's afking there, so the next best thing is to click the link on UndeadxAssassin's Sig and ask your question there.
owner123
Super Moderator

Post by owner123 »

Kyo, you must test maps.
I tested it for you. Its working. Moved.
Kyoshiro
Forum Staff

Post by Kyoshiro »

yeah thanks, sorry i was in a game when i did that.
If you have any questions drop in by chat sometime, chances are there'll be someone who can help you that's afking there, so the next best thing is to click the link on UndeadxAssassin's Sig and ask your question there.
nlavbmt1

Post by nlavbmt1 »

Why this small map to the lost skill of some of the characters in this game? You can edit this map has just the right size without losing the skill of the map does not? Hope you help me fix soon