im quitting warcraft

Talk about anything you want, but keep it within the rules, please.
colmo
V.I.P.
Title: Wc3 is for Nerds!!!!

Re: im quitting warcraft

Post by colmo »

Guild Wars is Fun

my favorite non-free game is Battlefield 2 Not 2142 2142 sucks as the sniper became beyond useless and theres no more strategy involved
...................................................................................................................

[blinking]How Do You Like Me Now? Also Im Going To Capitolize Every Word That I Type From Now On Just To Be Annoying.[/blinking]
Xeodeus
Newcomer

Post by Xeodeus »

The reasons people play WoW is because of the community. ( don't ask me I just read it off.... somewhere )
They constantly grind to match up with their friends. Personally, if you ain't got any WoW loving/playing friends, you ain't gonna enjoy WoW.
Unless your like a hermit or something.
I would recommend going out more. Or if you don't feel like it / can't go out ,
Try doing some other stuff like studying, playing some other game, photoshopping, reading,
Or just exercise. Don't be too dependant on technology =)
CrimsonReapers
Title: D ProffesionalVictim

Post by CrimsonReapers »

Xeodeus wrote:The reasons people play WoW is because of the community. ( don't ask me I just read it off.... somewhere )
They constantly grind to match up with their friends. Personally, if you ain't got any WoW loving/playing friends, you ain't gonna enjoy WoW.
Try doing some other stuff like studying, playing some other game, photoshopping, reading,

'playing some other game, photoshopping'

Aren't those two come from technology?
I hack whenever I can, and give up whenever I can't. Just my principle. I still don' understand Jass much yet but I believe I am improving as I progress. I noticed I nvr credit JJ after cheating a map with his CP so now I give all credits to him.
I wanted to say thanks to Georgemots for teaching me how to hack maps.

I am not hacking anymore friends and earthlings. I will moderate posts now (sobs). I really wanted to help but I am wargahroarahhhh busy with life. So friends, watch the way u posts :).
Xeodeus
Newcomer

Post by Xeodeus »

CrimsonReapers wrote:
Xeodeus wrote:The reasons people play WoW is because of the community. ( don't ask me I just read it off.... somewhere )

'playing some other game, photoshopping'

Aren't those two come from technology?

"Don't be too dependant on technology =)"
So yeah. Not really much of a choice there >_>
nevo
Old Wrinkly Member
Title: Nevo

Post by nevo »

we are due for an iceage, so, when it hits, all technology will be gone, civilization will come to an end. :D

Guild wars is a good game, however, only part i dislike about it is the fact that you cant jump! O.o
My Favorite Rule:
- No excessive BBCode, (colors, flashing text, spoilers, etc.), using; don't use it for every single word you're typing, only use it make a word(s) stand out.