[DA] Ultimate Dragonball v5.6i

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

Nagato_Here
Newcomer

[DA] Ultimate Dragonball v5.6i

Post by Nagato_Here »

Map Name: Ultimate Dragonball v5.6i

Hello, please someone help me detect the activator please. I know its Fukki, just not sure how to activate it in game.

Thanks in advance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
3nemy_
Cheater

Re: [DA] Ultimate Dragonball v5.6i

Post by 3nemy_ »

I took a look and this seems to be a mix of different cheatpacks, there's JJ's, Fukki and Fai's CP, all activators are either removed or obfuscated, it's just too much work to decode it.
Moplol
Newcomer

Post by Moplol »

The actual useable cheatpack is Fukki's
The activator is Up Down Left Right (Arrow Keys)
It's name locked to Vicentio#2233 and NoOne#22839
3nemy_
Cheater

Post by 3nemy_ »

Moplol wrote:The actual useable cheatpack is Fukki's
The activator is Up Down Left Right (Arrow Keys)
It's name locked to Vicentio#2233 and NoOne#22839
Ah, seems I overlooked Fukki one.
How did you find name activators though if you don't mind me asking? Thanks.
Moplol
Newcomer

Post by Moplol »

The best solution, if you are going into this completely blind, probably is to just search "GetPlayerName" and you will eventually arrive on lines 6500-6549 in the .j
There you will see the obfuscated string checks like:
if GetPlayerName(Player(fi2i))==S2RAWa[86]+S2RAWa[105]+S2RAWa[99]+S2RAWa[101]+S2RAWa[110]+S2RAWa[116]+S2RAWa[122]+S2RAWa[105]+S2RAWa[111]then
etc.
You can then just make a function that displays the values of the variables S2RAWa[X] and use it ingame and it will print the names.

However I can't claim that I instantly saw or did this.
I was just (un)lucky enough to already know roughly what I had to look for, because I played against the guy who hosts/uses it before.
And even then it still took a lot of messing around and reading into it before I could figure out what I was even looking for and arrived at this solution.

This also all happened like ~8 month ago and I would have never done all this for a random request. I just saw this thread by chance and posted what I already knew from when I had worked it out due to personal interest.
3nemy_
Cheater

Post by 3nemy_ »

Actually it's simple enough, just didn't look into old JJCP in quite a while.
S2RAWa is a string array and all you gotta do is create a command that will convert function S2I to integer, so same like making custom commands for other things. :)