[JJCP+SP] invalid Master RPG v0.94

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

kazeshini75
Newcomer

[JJCP+SP] invalid Master RPG v0.94

Post by kazeshini75 »

Request for this version is due to newly released invalid combinations as well as a different save system than before 0.90

Activator: -dragonquest<Space><Space>
Request: JJCP Cheat Pack plus single player adjustment to content
Single Player: At the moment you can load and save but the raids in each portal require at least 2 people in said portal for the raid bosses to spawn. Not sure if theres a way to tweak that so you can get it to spawn with only 1 person in the portal.
Map: invalid Master RPG 0.94 added as attachment
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
EMT

Re: [JJCP+SP] invalid Master RPG v0.94

Post by EMT »

I don't know what you mean but I tried to open the map but it can't work on Warcraft III 1.27, so I can't see if what I made will work or not.

note:if the map doesn't work I just set up JJCP without SP
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
owner123
Super Moderator

Post by owner123 »

Likewise, I'd do it but I don't have Reforged.

Anyways the variable responsible for single-player mode is:

Code: Select all

call Cheat("keysersoze")
call TriggerSleepAction(0)
if GetPlayerState(Player(0),PLAYER_STATE_RESOURCE_GOLD) >= 500 then
set AWV = false

So it looks like you can play it in Local Area Network, just not in actual single player mode.
If you want to, just delete this code and replace it with

Code: Select all

set AWV = true
kazeshini75
Newcomer

Post by kazeshini75 »

I tested the second link and it is straight broken. when loading the lobby not even starting the game it glitches out.

(Edit) First link works just fine but its just the cheat pack.
InSaniTy-

Post by InSaniTy- »

-dragonquest<space><space>

At the moment you can load and save but the raids in each portal require at least 2 people in said portal for the raid bosses to spawn. Not sure if theres a way to tweak that so you can get it to spawn with only 1 person in the portal.

Elaborate on this, provide the unitid of a raid boss(click on the unit and type -unitid).