[JJCP + RC] TCoM ORPG v5.16

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

sorrybabushka
Newcomer

[JJCP + RC] TCoM ORPG v5.16

Post by sorrybabushka »

https://www.epicwar.com/maps/301222/
Cheats: JJCP CP
Extract the file ItemFunc.txt(with a description of the items)
and units-cleaned.txt
Activator: any
Thanks in advance. Yeah im copy it from 5.14a
tcml
Cheater

Re: [JJCP + RC] TCoM ORPG v5.16

Post by tcml »

ACT = -wc3edit

Fukki's CP added :-fukki
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by tcml on January 27th, 2020, 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
sorrybabushka
Newcomer

Post by sorrybabushka »

tcml, thx big, nice job
sorrybabushka
Newcomer

Post by sorrybabushka »

@tcml , can u help to craft "Звездопад" , atm this top secret item and noone don't know how to craft it, help please
tcml
Cheater

Post by tcml »

sorrybabushka wrote:@tcml , can u help to craft "Звездопад" , atm this top secret item and noone don't know how to craft it, help please

I tried to look at the map scripts, no clues. Can't help you this time buddy, if only i weren't a noob :lol:
sorrybabushka
Newcomer

Post by sorrybabushka »

tcml wrote:
sorrybabushka wrote:@tcml , can u help to craft "Звездопад" , atm this top secret item and noone don't know how to craft it, help please

I tried to look at the map scripts, no clues. Can't help you this time buddy, if only i weren't a noob :lol:

thx anyway, can anyone help me? It will be great:D
sorrybabushka
Newcomer

Post by sorrybabushka »

sorry @tcml but i give *bad* link for map, and can't load code on actual version on bot, write "you are used newer version", can you remake Cheats: JJCP CP (with a description of the items)
and units-cleaned.txt and activator any, and very convincing request check how to craft "Звездопад" ([tbar]|c00ff7f00Звездопад) what items need. If u can't< yeah u asked u noob but i I do not believe :D
anyone help for me. Thx i trust u making good
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tcml
Cheater

Post by tcml »

I use -spawn function, but when you pick it up it reduce all your stats to -99999999 but other items work fine, maybe it still under development.

As i said i never played this map before and i don't understand Russian , so yeah...

Remove some anti-cheats , now you can -gold, -lumber , -lvl , -xp...
sorrybabushka
Newcomer

Post by sorrybabushka »

tcml wrote:I use -spawn function, but when you pick it up it reduce all your stats to -99999999 but other items work fine, maybe it still under development.

As i said i never played this map before and i don't understand Russian , so yeah...

Remove some anti-cheats , now you can -gold, -lumber , -lvl , -xp...

maybe Author lock this item. But "Звездопад" is secret item and i can't collect it. Author made a riddle but i can't unravel it. Btw maybe in code u can find how to craft it. Thx

maybe this can help?
Event:
Combat unit-a unit gets an item
Condition:
(Item-type of(item carried by (triggering unit) of type "item x") And "something") is equal to "item x". primas'. the item from which the artifact will be made.
(Item-type of(item carried by (triggering unit) of type "item y") And "something") is equal to "item y".
Action:
Item-Remove(item carried by (triggering unit) of type "item x") approx. removing this item when crossing
Item-Remove(item carried by (triggering unit) of type " item y")
Hero-create "artifact Z". primas'. the hero gets the artifact itself. Tell me the item from which the artifact will be made. -spawn tbar
tcml
Cheater

Post by tcml »

I don't know anything about JASS, sorry