[DP] Survival Chaos 3.01

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

darkoms
Newcomer

[DP] Survival Chaos 3.01

Post by darkoms »

Can someone deprotect this map, pls?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nuzamacuxe
Also Not an Admin, but closer than devoltz
Title: Just Another S.Mod

Re: [DP] Survival Chaos 3.01

Post by nuzamacuxe »

Next time READ THE RULES and make a proper request, otherwise your request will be trashed and you'll be warned.
announces/new-requesting-rules-updated-13-july-2009-t6476.html
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
darkoms
Newcomer

Re: [DP] Survival Chaos 3.01

Post by darkoms »

nuzamacuxe wrote:Next time READ THE RULES and make a proper request, otherwise your request will be trashed and you'll be warned.
announces/new-requesting-rules-updated-13-july-2009-t6476.html

Could you help me? When I try to save the map, I get an inscription that not all players have start positions and when I agree to install them automatically, I can’t start the map normally. When I enter the game and select a map, the game starts to lag and the card itself starts up very slowly. How was the author able to save the map without setting start positions? Without this, I just can’t save the map and close the editor