[JJCP] Naruto World Ultimate ( NWU ) S3 B16 FIX1

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

dec766
Newcomer

[JJCP] Naruto World Ultimate ( NWU ) S3 B16 FIX1

Post by dec766 »

Map: Naruto World Ultimate ( NWU ) S3 B16 FIX1

Link: https://yadi.sk/d/anH2h31maitEag

Cheat Hint: Testing CPs to this map and looking at units and spells at WE for something.

P.S. Sorry, I do not know English :( I had through an interpreter, I would ask you to remove the protection from the card, as well as to install a cheat in it, for example, from Termite. since the map has not long been released, with a new fix, he tried to try, but did not find it war3.j .
Just asking you to hack the map and put it cheat pack Termite or simple with the usual commands .
Last edited by dec766 on June 24th, 2019, 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
clanhinata
Old Wrinkly Member
Title: Genius

Re: [JJCP] Naruto World Ultimate ( NWU ) S3 B16 FIX1

Post by clanhinata »

dec766
Newcomer

Post by dec766 »

Sorry, I do not know English :( I had through an interpreter, I would ask you to remove the protection from the card, as well as to install a cheat in it, for example, from Termite. since the map has not long been released, with a new fix, he tried to try, but did not find it war3.j .
Just asking you to hack the map and put it cheat pack Termite or simple with the usual commands .
devoltz
Forum Staff

Post by devoltz »

JJCP Added.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kakaloto
Newcomer

Post by kakaloto »

Can you provide the patch file? I crash when I play