[JJ+Fukki CP] TKOK 3.5.4-2

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

govudw
Newcomer

[JJ+Fukki CP] TKOK 3.5.4-2

Post by govudw »

Map: TKoK-Eastern Kingdom-3.5.4-2
Map Link: http://tkokrpg.com/downloads/
Cheats: JJ2197's CP and Fukki's CP
Activator: -kill<space><space><space>

Keep in mind that this map is not playable with 1.30, since it crashes on loading.
Thank you.
Кошак
Title: Lol;D

Re: [JJ+Fukki CP] TKOK 3.5.4-2

Post by Кошак »

I'am added only JJ

Activator "-qwertyD"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nuzamacuxe
Also Not an Admin, but closer than devoltz
Title: Just Another S.Mod

Post by nuzamacuxe »

govudw wrote:Map: TKoK-Eastern Kingdom-3.5.4-2
Map Link: http://tkokrpg.com/downloads/
Cheats: JJ2197's CP and Fukki's CP
Activator: -kill<space><space><space>

Keep in mind that this map is not playable with 1.30, since it crashes on loading.
Thank you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CIKOMELANTIK
Newcomer

Post by CIKOMELANTIK »

can you give the item list?
devoltz
Forum Staff

Post by devoltz »

CIKOMELANTIK wrote:can you give the item list?
CIKOMELANTIK
Newcomer

Post by CIKOMELANTIK »

hello, i think this game has system that prevent you from getting item to inventory (this inventory system, using -inv to check the inventory) except from the drop.

can we make the -spawn has the same flag (i dont know what thing to distinguish item from drop or not) as item from drop? is it possible to do?
Swiftnoise
Newcomer

Post by Swiftnoise »

devoltz wrote:
CIKOMELANTIK wrote:can you give the item list?

Can i ask for a Custom Command in this thread or do i need to create a new request?

In the case i can. Looking for this exact map with both JJ's and FuKKi cheat, Looking for custom command to add in.

-setat This would be to set attribute point, these you receive 4 every level normally. if possible a way to add some extra

-settal This would be to add talent points that you get every 2 levels normally in the game. way to add exta.

Can use different command those are just an example.
devoltz
Forum Staff

Post by devoltz »

Swiftnoise wrote:-setat This would be to set attribute point, these you receive 4 every level normally. if possible a way to add some extra
-settal This would be to add talent points that you get every 2 levels normally in the game. way to add exta.
These commands are pretty doable, but, it would break your load code, since it has a stat + talent check when you load.
Swiftnoise
Newcomer

Post by Swiftnoise »

devoltz wrote:
Swiftnoise wrote:-setat This would be to set attribute point, these you receive 4 every level normally. if possible a way to add some extra
These commands are pretty doable, but, it would break your load code, since it has a stat + talent check when you load.

to clarify the code it wouldn't work at all from my saves? or would it just set my normal talent/attribute points to default for the level?

EDIT: Also would it be possible to reset both talents and attributes in town then reduce to normal amount with CC then save?
Last edited by Swiftnoise on November 15th, 2018, 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
devoltz
Forum Staff

Post by devoltz »

Woudn't work.