[JJCP+Fukki+SP] HM RPG V7.08 Eng

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

ijalscreams
Newcomer

[JJCP+Fukki+SP] HM RPG V7.08 Eng

Post by ijalscreams »

Map: HM RPG 7.08

I tried adding cheatpack, but cant save and load i dont know how to enable singleplayer ,.
please help adding jjcp_fukki with enable singleplayer
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
devoltz
Forum Staff

Re: [JJCP+Fukki+SP] HM RPG V7.08 Eng

Post by devoltz »

File removed.
ijalscreams
Newcomer

Post by ijalscreams »

thanks , singleplayer save and load works
Svinčnik

Post by Svinčnik »

I would like to report that there is anti-cheat working if you try to level up faster or kill them faster. Because doing that I couldn't save at all. It is like... a command -save doesn't exist.

PS: if you add gold and lumbers commands, anti-cheat doesn't detect them.

PSS: or maybe there is still anti-cheat when it detects you are alone player. I'm not really sure.
devoltz
Forum Staff

Post by devoltz »

Svinčnik wrote:I would like to report that there is anti-cheat working if you try to level up faster or kill them faster. Because doing that I couldn't save at all. It is like... a command -save doesn't exist.
PS: if you add gold and lumbers commands, anti-cheat doesn't detect them.
PSS: or maybe there is still anti-cheat when it detects you are alone player. I'm not really sure.
Just forgot to remove a anticheat that disable save, version down here working fine.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.