[DP+EX] Hell vs. Heaven Final

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

elprede007
Newcomer

[DP+EX] Hell vs. Heaven Final

Post by elprede007 »

I don't know if this version of HvH has an actual version number.

I'm not sure how difficult this request will be, but I am sure it would be difficult. So let me break it down:

The most important thing to me here is getting the models and textures out of this map. HvH has amazing spell animations, models, and textures that they used. Items with custom textured immolation effects, and spectacular visuals make this an amazing map to get assets from. In the past I tried to find these assets, but never could, so I'm asking for help to retrieve them. I'm asking for every custom model, texture, and animation in there that you can get your hands on.

If there's more information you need, please let me know, I'm new to these requests.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
devoltz
Forum Staff

Re: [DP+EX] Hell vs. Heaven Final

Post by devoltz »

Here
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.