[JJCP+IN]Life of a Dragon Sequel v2.38

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

fantasyvn11901

[JJCP+IN]Life of a Dragon Sequel v2.38

Post by fantasyvn11901 »

Map: Life of a Dragon Sequel v2.38

Link: https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/li ... 38.276005/

Cheats: Any cheat pack and Any activator there is 11 Secret Character incluce secret Dragon i want to know how to get it and i also want units and items raw code thanks. ^^

Thanks in advance for the trouble. :D :D
nuzamacuxe
Also Not an Admin, but closer than devoltz
Title: Just Another S.Mod

Re: [JJCP+IN]Life of a Dragon Sequel v2.38

Post by nuzamacuxe »

That's something really annoying to do since I would have to waste my time to play it and I don't really want to, I don't get what you exactly want to know... do you wanna know the rawcodes of this secret dragon or of those 11 secret characters? It's too many secret characters...
fantasyvn11901

Post by fantasyvn11901 »

nuzamacuxe wrote:That's something really annoying to do since I would have to waste my time to play it and I don't really want to, I don't get what you exactly want to know... do you wanna know the rawcodes of this secret dragon or of those 11 secret characters? It's too many secret characters...

Sr For Trouble you Sir :sad: :sad: :sad: , Just Give me Raw unit code i will find in unit raw code
nuzamacuxe
Also Not an Admin, but closer than devoltz
Title: Just Another S.Mod

Post by nuzamacuxe »

ACTIVATOR: -easymode<space><space>
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.