[JJCP+RC+SP+CC] CoTPoMFoCN_v1.32.8b

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

devoltz
Forum Staff

[JJCP+RC+SP+CC] CoTPoMFoCN_v1.32.8b

Post by devoltz »

JJCP Added; Singleplayer will recognize as multiplayer.
Custom Commands:

Code: Select all

-addpc # - Adds # to your current Platinum Coins
-addal # - Adds # to your current Arcanite Lumber
-addcr # - Adds # to your current Crystals
-addph # - Adds # to your current playtime (Hours)
-addpm # - Adds # to your current playtime (Minutes)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Godownsu

Re: [JJCP+RC+SP+CC] CoTPoMFoCN_v1.32.8b

Post by Godownsu »

Just a FYI, dunno if this is only for me but doesn't seem to work. when i try to load in a game it just says "wrong username". even when trying to load into the hacked map.
fallenkayle
Newcomer

Post by fallenkayle »

Godownsu wrote:Just a FYI, dunno if this is only for me but doesn't seem to work. when i try to load in a game it just says "wrong username". even when trying to load into the hacked map.

Well, is your ID the same as when you have saved?
If you are doing it in single player, check your profile name or just simply type anything in game and see if the name matches as when you saved.

I couldn't test it in single player since my wc3 crashes upon selection but on lan, it worked perfectly.
Loaded my hero, multiple player mode is on.

unfortunately, game ends in 1 hr due to being alone in the game.
other than that everything is working.
Godownsu

Post by Godownsu »

Yep username is the same in both, i dont know what it is tbh lol. just doesnt work, ive tried it twice and both codes dont work
devoltz
Forum Staff

Post by devoltz »

Godownsu wrote:Yep username is the same in both, i dont know what it is tbh lol. just doesnt work, ive tried it twice and both codes dont work

Try to not cheat stats and level (use -xp instead) most of maps have a load checking system to break a cheated load, not sure about that map because i even tested it. Also when i was on their discord, i saw something about 'legit players' with specific items, so take care with items.