[DA+IN]Green Circle TD Mega 10.9

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

DarkFlameMaster
Title: Retired Forum Sadist

[DA+IN]Green Circle TD Mega 10.9

Post by DarkFlameMaster »

Map Name: Green Circle TD Mega 10.9.w3x

Map: Attachment

[DA] Info: I found an activator and used it, its called "-ILoVeYuGi" and when I typed it, it sent me back to the join screen.
Sadly I haven't even figure out what is the true activator of this cheatpack because it consist of three cheatpacks in this map.
JJ's CP, Fai's CP and FukKi's CP, I'm not that good with jass, but a guessed that this cheatpack is fused together to be a single dependent cheatpack. I always come across these kinds of combinations.
[IN] If its not trouble, would you like to explain how to locate activators that is hidden/scrambled like this one.
The MPQ's corrupted but playable.

Spoiler:
Green Circle TD Mega 10.9.w3x
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Arakunido
Cheater
Title: Skid

Re: [DA+IN]Green Circle TD Mega 10.9

Post by Arakunido »

<> - space
-yugi[>.<]%<><>
ESC 3times to open Fukki Menu
I guess thats it?

Code: Select all

if SubString(s2s,0,100)==act or SubString(s2s,0,100)==Fukki_SpaceInsert(culi)and not IsPlayerInForce(p2p,CHEATER)then
culi=HiThere[63]+HiThere[50]+HiThere[46]+HiThere[32]+HiThere[34]+HiThere[64]+HiThere[65]+HiThere[66]+HiThere[67]+HiThere[68]

About [IN] - Well, you just search for them. It wasn't that hard, especially if you know how to read JASS a little bit.
DarkFlameMaster
Title: Retired Forum Sadist

Re: [DA+IN]Green Circle TD Mega 10.9

Post by DarkFlameMaster »

Thank you very much, so that's how it is then.
Forgot to add "Thanks" to the main thread. :lol: :oops: :o