[DA+IN+RC]Fantasy Life 1.32b

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

DarkFlameMaster
Title: Retired Forum Sadist

[DA+IN+RC]Fantasy Life 1.32b

Post by DarkFlameMaster »

Name: Fantasy Life 1.32b.w3x

Map as Attachment

Description: I want you to detect the maps CP, well I do know for a fact that there are 3 CP's in the map.
So I want to you to detect the activator/s of the 3 Cheatpacks, if its consist of only one activator for the 3 of them.
I also wanted to know how they remixed the CP's in one map because when I tried to activate "UUDDLRLRE", it didn't work at all but I certainly saw FukKi's CP, didn't saw any Name-Activators or I'm just blind. Fai's activator is missing I think, JJCP doesn't have any.
Then for the RC type: Just extract the cheatpacks ".txt" to one file, only if its USABLE

Thank you in advance for approving this post!!! ^_^

Spoiler:
Fantasy Life 1.32b.w3x
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by DarkFlameMaster on May 17th, 2017, 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
devoltz
Forum Staff

Re: [DA+IN+RC]Fantasy Life 1.32b

Post by devoltz »

Where map link or attachment?
- Edit
This map have 3 CP but i didn't saw any activator, even for names is too hiden (or maybe just deleted by someone)
and RC tag is only for RawCodes (items,units, etc..) it does no include cheatpacks.
DarkFlameMaster
Title: Retired Forum Sadist

Post by DarkFlameMaster »

devoltz wrote:Where map link or attachment?
- Edit
This map have 3 CP but i didn't saw any activator, even for names is too hiden (or maybe just deleted by someone)
and RC tag is only for RawCodes (items,units, etc..) it does no include cheatpacks.

You didn't find any activator? Well I do find an activator, its below this message in a spoiler.
Spoiler:
Is it not an activator of FukKi?Image

I used it but it didn't work though. Why is that?
devoltz
Forum Staff

Post by devoltz »

Sorry, i didnt took a deep loop
Name Activator (for 3 cp)

Code: Select all

btrax

FKM

Code: Select all

UDLR

No string activator.