[JJ'sCP + RC] Masin RPG Afterbirth Final Expansion Final 3

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

Kirito4365
Newcomer

[JJ'sCP + RC] Masin RPG Afterbirth Final Expansion Final 3

Post by Kirito4365 »

Map: Masin RPG Afterbirth Final Expansion Final 3
Map link: http://www.megafileupload.com/p0hk/Masi ... alEXF3.w3x
Request: Please insert JJ's Cheatpack into the map and put the rawcodes if possible
devoltz
Forum Staff

Re: [JJ'sCP + RC] Masin RPG Afterbirth Final Expansion Final

Post by devoltz »

JJCP Added; Save Working.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kirito4365
Newcomer

Post by Kirito4365 »

thank you
Shawnyall
Newcomer

Post by Shawnyall »

devoltz wrote:JJCP Added; Save Working.

Thanks a lot for this, Devoltz. With the cheat pack working, though, I couldn't use the in-game commands of -str/-agi/-int. I edited the script to remove the JJCP commands. In my case, I just like to play the game without the need to run around, (so like -tele on and etc.) and use the in-game way of adding stats using lumber.

So, explanation aside, here's a version with -str/-agi/-int removed from Devoltz's initial injection for anyone that may want to play the way I do. Thanks again for doing the initial work, Devoltz. <3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
devoltz
Forum Staff

Post by devoltz »

Shawnyall wrote:

Thanks a lot for this, Devoltz. With the cheat pack working, though, I couldn't use the in-game commands of -str/-agi/-int. I edited the script to remove the JJCP commands. In my case, I just like to play the game without the need to run around, (so like -tele on and etc.) and use the in-game way of adding stats using lumber.

So, explanation aside, here's a version with -str/-agi/-int removed from Devoltz's initial injection for anyone that may want to play the way I do. Thanks again for doing the initial work, Devoltz. <3

Was easier you just type "-cheatoff #" # = your player number to deactivate your cheats and add the stats normally.
Shawnyall
Newcomer

Post by Shawnyall »

devoltz wrote:
Shawnyall wrote:

Was easier you just type "-cheatoff #" # = your player number to deactivate your cheats and add the stats normally.

I wasn't going to use the JJCP's version of those anyway, though. Just a convenience thing so I didn't have to turn anything off.