[JJCP+SP] TCOM ORPG v2.1a

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

nextekz
Newcomer

[JJCP+SP] TCOM ORPG v2.1a

Post by nextekz »

Map name: TCOM ORPG v2.1a
Link: https://www.epicwar.com/maps/269232/
cheats: JJCP+SP
activator: -cheats space space
Arakunido
Cheater
Title: Skid

Re: [JJCP+SP] TCOM ORPG v2.1a

Post by Arakunido »

There's no point in SP tag, since it's already playable in Single Player. Next time check it by yourself. It's kinda disrespectful towards us, since we need to waste our time to check all kinds of anti-singleplayer triggers, even if it's just one minute. There's a lot of functions against cheats, but they are kinda weird(probably against SP cheats: greedisgood, whoisyourdaddy, etc), so if you encounter problems with CustomDefeat message: "Читы офф!!!" or similiar to it, then post it here with details.
TCoM_ORPG_v2_1a.w3x
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nextekz
Newcomer

Post by nextekz »

Game crashes after i trying to change stats, but eveything else works fine, besides -kill (when i use this it kills me and target, but thats ok coz u can reach any point of the map by -pathoff). Ty
Arakunido
Cheater
Title: Skid

Post by Arakunido »

I'll change -kill command in a map, to -suicide a little bit later.(Probably going to remove anticheat for stats, but i'm not sure).