wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 9:45 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: September 13th, 2016, 7:19 pm 

Map request: Sword Art Online 2.8A

Map Link: mega - this link is the map

Cheats: When you write -null(space)(space)(space), you can use -gold 500, and so on. But I also want a revive command, in this game, when you die its permanently. So I would also want something like -revive red. Thanks. :p

Description/Notes: In order to start the game, you will have to write -sao T (follows the anime series) or -sao P (follows the hollow fragments route, its the sao game). This route also has about a 5 minutes cutscene.
And its in chinese, traditional. :P

Guide: Just in case you don't know how to play the map, download from mega link, go to warcraft 3 folder then maps then go to downloaded and then drag the map you downloaded from my link into that folder, and then its done.

PS/ This is not mandatory, but if you wait for night, it becomes dark, is it possible to make it a little more light? Its too dark to be able to see anything. :/

Garena: Deliminus
BNet: null@useast.battle.net

PostPosted: September 15th, 2016, 12:14 pm 
Newcomer

Activator "-Sao"

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: September 15th, 2016, 4:02 pm 

Thanks Inari, it works! But the only contradicton that I kind of want to point out is that the activator is kind of easy for people to guess, and I have a question. Is it possible to revive a friend after he got killed, like -revive red? Death in this game is permanently. :/

Thanks in advance! And once again, thank you Inari!

EDIT: Also on nights as you might have noticed if you play the game, its very dark. Is it possible to make it lighter so that you can see? Not super light like its day, but enough darkness so that you can see in the night? :P

PostPosted: September 15th, 2016, 7:35 pm 
Old Wrinkly Member

Well maybe applie a variable to his hero unit and if he dies revive him.But wont your friend be using cheat as well?cant he just -revive his hero when he dies?Of course he has to be last unit he selected when it died i think.

Add me on Discord Username: Xirizo#7777 , I love cheating wc3 maps and spreading my influence ;p

PostPosted: September 16th, 2016, 7:03 pm 

Yeah, but I don't think its possible to change activator and -revive (color), its probably too hard to code. :/ But I'm satisfied though. :)

PostPosted: September 16th, 2016, 7:38 pm 
Old Wrinkly Member

I can change activator if you want to and maybe try to create that custom command of yours cuz i think i got a plan! ;p just if add me on Garena or contact me on hiveworkshop for Chating cuz it's faster than this.

Hiveworkshop account name; neven1

Add me on Discord Username: Xirizo#7777 , I love cheating wc3 maps and spreading my influence ;p

PostPosted: September 16th, 2016, 10:16 pm 

Posted on your profile, I'm Regno. See you there!

PostPosted: September 17th, 2016, 1:42 am 
Old Wrinkly Member

Well the command works just if you die it shows YOU ARE DEAD image so idk if that is bad ;p

The way the command works is first select your hero then type "-SaveHero".After you die type "-revive #" # is your player color.Example "-revive red"

But command can be used by anyone on their hero even if they didn't activated the cheat pack! xD

Activator is "-Sao " 3x space

By the way your profile picture is cute ;p

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: September 17th, 2016, 10:27 am 

Omg thank you Xirizo! I'm so blessed to have you help me. :D and thanks :p Hope you have a great day and I'm grateful for your amazing help! ~