[JJCP+SP] Inuyasha Another Defence 6.32

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

Ferdi
Newcomer

[JJCP+SP] Inuyasha Another Defence 6.32

Post by Ferdi »

Map: Inuyasha Another Defence 6.32

Link: https://www.epicwar.com/maps/239119/

Cheats: JJ Cheatpack is enough but if anyone kindly add some more that can alter a character damage and defense, single player enabled and activator "-cheats", thanks. ^^

Description:Just like any Defense map, except it's from anime Inuyasha with astonishing model, original technique sounds and effects like in anime, however almost no letter, typical cafe.naver map, just dots(.) comma(,) and numbers for item, techniques, and every description.

Cheat Hint: I think single player is already enabled, but immediately defeated after I'm trying to insert JJCP by myself

Thanks in advance for the trouble. Sorry for my grammar
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ferdi
Newcomer

Re: [JJCP+Any CP+SP] Inuyasha Another Defence 6.32

Post by Ferdi »

Moderator or anyone who has control, please delete this thread, just now looking at warmap.j again, it's already hacked (not sure who hack it but I remember someone ever request -FullMaxChill [spacex6] as activator in this site) I think by now he/she already know how to hack a map, Thank you for already hacking this map
devoltz
Forum Staff

Re: [JJCP+SP] Inuyasha Another Defence 6.32

Post by devoltz »

SP Enabled; Map already cheated with JJCP.
Act: "-FullMaxChill<><><><><>"" <>=space
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.