[JJ CP + SP] DawnOfTheDead 6.0 Beta8b

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

CyberSkyz
Newcomer

[JJ CP + SP] DawnOfTheDead 6.0 Beta8b

Post by CyberSkyz »

Map: DawnOfTheDead 6.0 Beta8b

Link: http://www.epicwar.com/maps/139302

Cheat's: I would like to have this map to have JJCP inserted, and along with Single Player enabled. I would also like to have the map to be able to use a command that can raise the rank exp higher. I would like the jjcp cheat activator cmd to be -<space>dotd<space>

Cheat Hint: I won't be able to save my code with single player in this map, only able to save code with multiplayer.

Thanks In Advance <3
Last edited by Apple on August 11th, 2014, 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: CC tag removed cause i forgot to make the CC
Apple
Forum Staff
Title: Best Player

Re: [JJ CP + SP + CC] DawnOfTheDead 6.0 Beta8b

Post by Apple »

CyberSkyz wrote:Map: DawnOfTheDead 6.0 Beta8b

Link: http://www.epicwar.com/maps/139302

Cheat's: I would like to have this map to have JJCP inserted, and along with Single Player enabled. I would also like to have the map to be able to use a command that can raise the rank exp higher. I would like the jjcp cheat activator cmd to be -<space>dotd<space>

Cheat Hint: I won't be able to save my code with single player in this map, only able to save code with multiplayer.

Thanks In Advance <3

Tested and worked.
JJCP added,
SP enabled.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Request a map? Follow the rulesHERE
Request templateHERE
Please, do not PM me.
On the side note, I'm still playing vampirism speed on malaysia room, occasionally in Garena. Bcuz too lazy to find out where else I can play them.
Vivalasioux
Newcomer

Post by Vivalasioux »

U know every1 time sameone "says they tested and worked" the map with jjcp and sp endabled/added its never works.

-CAUSS!- u cannot "select" the file in the singel mode causs it either doesnt exist/show or..it doesnt show the setups from how many computers or players that can join the map is un-playable or in some cases like this download u got un-selectedable.
Apple
Forum Staff
Title: Best Player

Post by Apple »

OOPs. Just realized this map has got CC but I forgot to add it? Soz cyberskyz.
Whenever I say tested and worked means I literally tested the map to be played normally with cheats in SP mode.
Request a map? Follow the rulesHERE
Request templateHERE
Please, do not PM me.
On the side note, I'm still playing vampirism speed on malaysia room, occasionally in Garena. Bcuz too lazy to find out where else I can play them.
wesley012
Newcomer

Re: [JJ CP + SP] DawnOfTheDead 6.0 Beta8b

Post by wesley012 »

How can you cheat DOTD game Exp?
bootminer
Newcomer

Re: [JJ CP + SP] DawnOfTheDead 6.0 Beta8b

Post by bootminer »

i play SP and how to activate the cheat activator... thank you