[JJ+Fai+SP+EDIT] TKoK 3.3.0

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

subma

[JJ+Fai+SP+EDIT] TKoK 3.3.0

Post by subma »

Map: The Kingdom of Kaliron - TKoK 3.3.0

Cheats: JJ's Cheat Pack, Fais Cheat Pack, Single Player enabled and a small edit regarding the -additem [XX] function (see below) and Revives in Heartcore Mode

Activator: Whatever you want.

Description: You probably know what this game is about. RPG that uses codes to save items, level and gold. The codes are bound to the username and are also bound to the mode you're playing (single player or multiplayer).

Cheat Hint for Single Player: The game checks if there are more players in the game. If there aren't, it toggles single player mode. Any character saved in single player mode is bound to it. I'd be grateful if you guys could unbind it, so it would create a code that could be used in multiplayer. The usual.

Cheat Hint for -additem [XX] edit: After using the -additem function, random items present in the map's database appear. The problem is that none of those items can be equip correctly, unlike other games. This game uses a virtual inventory, where you use the inventory ability to open a pop up menu with your armour/weapon/accessories. I'd like you guys to remove whatever is preventing us from successfully grabbing the items and sending them to the virtual inventory. The game is probably treating those spawned items as normal ones and sends them to the normal WC3 inventory, where they get deleted since the normal inventory is exclusively used for custom game interactions, quests and potions.

see this post: fulfilled-requests-f75/tkok-3-2-2c-t25935.html
fulfilled-requests-f75/the-kingdom-of-kaliron-3-2-1-t25631.html

Thank you for reading and, if it's the case, hacking it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
zUsername
Forum Addict

Re: [JJ+Fai+SP+EDIT] TKoK 3.3.0

Post by zUsername »

Thanks for CC , Credits go to Nuuby & whitegun.

JJCP + Fai's CP Added.
Save/Load Enabled.
Revives in Heartcore Mode Enabled.
Activator: -cheats<2xspace>

Custom Commands
Spoiler:
-spawn xxxx E.g -spawn 1 will spawn a Linen Hood beneath the chosen unit. Number codes are found in the txt file below
-whatis xxxx E.g -whatis 1 will show you what item is item no.1, which is Linen Hood
-listto xxxx -listto 7043 lists all items until item no.7043 . The last item is 7024 for version 3.2.2 and item 0 does not exist
-listtofromyyyy xxxx starts listing from item no.yyyy to no.xxxx
-save Saves without remove your hero
-vex[1~13] E.g -vex1. Simulates the drop of the first boss which has vex drops, 1 would be broodmother.
-tp [x] E.g -tp 300 Sets talent points to 300. Note you might get negative talent points when you load your char again, this doesn't seem to affect anything though, you still will be able to load and save.
-ap [x] E.g -ap 300 Sets ability points to 300. Spend all you want but there seems to be a stat limit attached to your lvl, not too sure about this.
-ri Removes items on the ground. Useful when you've been spamming -vex.

Item List Attachments
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sakurai.Tomoki
Newcomer

Post by Sakurai.Tomoki »

tks !!!
subma

Post by subma »

Thank you very much

but not work [-vex14] this map have 14boss
please check vex command
zUsername
Forum Addict

Post by zUsername »

don't know , i'm searched for boss 14, and didn't see anything. please provide me the name of the quest 14. so my vex commans stoped at 13.
subma

Post by subma »

boss name is Ortakna. sorry i dont know quest name
thx again
martynooo
Newcomer

Post by martynooo »

i can't load in multy ..
Apple
Forum Staff
Title: Best Player

Post by Apple »

subma wrote:boss name is Ortakna. sorry i dont know quest name
thx again

I've searched about it, seems like it doesn't have the vex drop.

martynooo wrote:i can't load in multy ..

test it again, make sure you've had the correct font case for the save.
Request a map? Follow the rulesHERE
Request templateHERE
Please, do not PM me.
On the side note, I'm still playing vampirism speed on malaysia room, occasionally in Garena. Bcuz too lazy to find out where else I can play them.
martynooo
Newcomer

Post by martynooo »

sometimes it gets error , sometimes it loads :D (i had a case when i saved druid and loaded archer with the same code :DD)
muzzel
Newcomer

Post by muzzel »

I guess to find the VX drops you simply make a fulltext search for a "Vexcellent"-message. For Ortanka this wont work, since he has no dedicated VX mode. Oh and btw, ppl who hacked their heroes are extremely easy to spot since they use silly itemcombinations (the Vexcellent items are not the only useful items!). Apart from that: at least try to learn to play your hero before you join a multiplayed game, there is nothing more funny than a lvl 40 guy with an overpowered hero who doesnt manage to survive a minute in a bossfight because he has no clue what hes doing.
Just play the map instead of hacking it, its a great RPG and fun when played in a team and when you hack people are just laughing about you.