[JJCP] Fantasy Life 1.30d

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

MCHurtubise
Newcomer

[JJCP] Fantasy Life 1.30d

Post by MCHurtubise »

Map: Fantasy Life 1.30b

Link: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps ... t%26r%3D20

Cheats: JJCP, activator "-Dakka"

Description: Fantasy Life by Diaster is a long time Warcraft III mod that enables players to live the life that they would have never imagined. Coupling creative gameplay and good humor and at the same time, the thrill of tactical cooperation to bring down the very mightiest of creatures, Fantasy Life offers players a whole new world.

Life your fantasy life.

Thank you in advance!
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Re: [JJCP] Fantasy Life 1.30d

Post by Bartimaeus »

JJ's CP, activator is "-Dakka"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jedi9986

Re: [JJCP] Fantasy Life 1.30d

Post by jedi9986 »

There are pretty good anti-cheats in this. They're really subtle though, but it makes the -str, -agi- and -int commands useless. everytime you use those commands it resets the stats back again.

Just throwing that out there....
What i aim to do here on Wc3edit is too add to its very huge archive and maybe some day when i have the time.... become a cheater myself Cheers
You may say, it is impossible for a man to become like the Machine. And I would reply, that only the smallest mind strives to comprehend its limits.- Fabricator-General Kane

Why should you venerate the Emperor?

Because else your door gets kicked down, Inquisitorial Stormtroopers enter and beat the **** out of you, Inquisitor puts a heavily booted foot on your toothless mouth-
"HERESY!"
-BLAM-