[Deprotect] Dark Souls 2 Touriquet RPG v1.61

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

Shortkon
Newcomer

[Deprotect] Dark Souls 2 Touriquet RPG v1.61

Post by Shortkon »

Hi, I finally came back to Warcraft III after suuuuuch a long time and I wanted to play this map, but with a new account so I don't have any characters and I tried to deprotect the map inorder to add a cheat pack that I have set up. I was wondering if someone with more experience to deprotect this map for me. Thanks!

http://www.mapgnome.org/map-info/7446/
Kyoshiro
Forum Staff

Re: [Deprotect] Dark Souls 2 Touriquet RPG v1.61

Post by Kyoshiro »

you dont need to deprotect a map to add a cheatpack.
If you have any questions drop in by chat sometime, chances are there'll be someone who can help you that's afking there, so the next best thing is to click the link on UndeadxAssassin's Sig and ask your question there.
Shortkon
Newcomer

Post by Shortkon »

I tried that already and when I started the map up it gave me a popup saying to terminate the program. I ran it through xdep and it says "Fatal Error: Cannot read war3map.j". Any solutions to that?
Kyoshiro
Forum Staff

Post by Kyoshiro »

i dont have time right now but if you make a request and attach the cheatpack you want i'm sure someone can help you
If you have any questions drop in by chat sometime, chances are there'll be someone who can help you that's afking there, so the next best thing is to click the link on UndeadxAssassin's Sig and ask your question there.
Shortkon
Newcomer

Post by Shortkon »

I think the update is not allowing the map to work... any clue on what i can do?
naturesfury
Forum Spammer

Post by naturesfury »

The map is probably protected in a way that corrupted something so that it can't be opened in mpq master and such.
You could try rebuilding it.
But, if the update broke the map, you're on your own o.o cause I don't think we fix that here
GeorgeMots
Crusader

Post by GeorgeMots »

There is your map.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
http://slowbro.org/
`·.,¸,.·*¯`·.,¸,.·*¯[;::;(。◕‿‿­­​­­­­­◕。)

Spoiler:
(03:36:55) xkiska: im too much of a dumbass to understand this