[SP-Single Player Only] once in- City Of Drugs 1.63

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

mokarecman
Old Wrinkly Member
Title: Unstoppable

[SP-Single Player Only] once in- City Of Drugs 1.63

Post by mokarecman »

Map - once in- City Of Drugs 1.63

Map Type/Compatibility - It's like "LOAP", wroked on 1.24b may work on older versions but i'm not 100% sure.

Map Description - 3 types of heroes to pick, like i said it's very similar to LOAP-Life of a peasant, finding a job extr. the only difference is that you can save and load here. When an attempt is made for single player, the map shows a message "Single Player Detected save/load Disabled".

Request - Single player to be enabled.

Map Link -
Spoiler:
once in- City Of Drugs 1.63.w3x
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GenDeath
Newcomer

Re: [SP-Single Player Only] once in- City Of Drugs 1.63

Post by GenDeath »

Single Player saving has been enabled however this breaks some of the other functionalities of SP mode, Basically its forced into a multi player mode.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
95% Percent of teens would have a breakdown if Hannah Montana was standing on the edge of a tower, ready to jump. Copy and paste this if you're part of the 5% yelling "Jump, Bitch!!!
My Website
mokarecman
Old Wrinkly Member
Title: Unstoppable

Re: [SP-Single Player Only] once in- City Of Drugs 1.63

Post by mokarecman »

Tnx man!