[Deprotect] Eras Zombie Invasion 0.83

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

HELL_YA
Newcomer

[Deprotect] Eras Zombie Invasion 0.83

Post by HELL_YA »

Hello I have been playing this game called Eras ZOmbie Invasion 0.83 and its fun and stuff but has rigged stuff and bugged things and leaks...

I asked the creator (the creator lost the unprotected version) if i had permission to deprotect it he said yes so Im here ask you to help me deprotect it...

It would be nice for it to be fully restored, All units there, GUI Triggers, Imports, so and so....This would be awesome
It would be helpful to have it fully restored because il be workin on it and i barley know Jass
Its playable on 1.24
Thanks,
HELL_YA
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Risen
Forum Staff

Re: [Deprotect] Eras Zombie Invasion 0.83

Post by Risen »

There's no way anybody will do the GUI triggers for you, it would take at least three months of constant work, I doubt the map was even written in GUI.

Here's the map deprotected, though. The only thing that's left out is the GUI part, imho.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wanna learn to hack maps? --> Guide
HELL_YA
Newcomer

Post by HELL_YA »

Dude Thx its okay without the GUI i was only hoping it was possible... xD
HELL_YA
Newcomer

Post by HELL_YA »

After looking at the trigger carfully i found it has 620 complie errors and has a....Cheat Pack in it rofl...
I was wondering if you could fix these compile errors and remove the cheat pack..(im not really good at jass)