For fulfilled maps that most likely don't work on the latest patch (1.24 or later).

Moderator: Cheaters

Dark_slayer18

Post by Dark_slayer18 »

Last edited by Dark_slayer18 on November 12th, 2014, 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
unknow

Re: (8)FazeTDv1-72p Please Deprotect

Post by unknow »

Map info+Reason why you need it unprotected.
ball2hi
Title: Xbye

Post by ball2hi »

Dark_slayer18 wrote:http://epicwar.com/maps/46543/

I'm pretty sure this will be easy to deprotect lmk if u do it =D

If you dont give a reason why u want it deprotected + map info, this thread will be trashed, and you will be given a warning (Read the REQUEST rules)
Dark_slayer18

Post by Dark_slayer18 »

Last edited by Dark_slayer18 on November 12th, 2014, 10:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bushido

Post by Bushido »

Dark_slayer18 wrote:
ball2hi wrote:

If you dont give a reason why u want it deprotected + map info, this thread will be trashed, and you will be given a warning (Read the REQUEST rules)

Ok Random noob to the site that just wants posts I think I can read what the guy above you said.

I don't see how it's any conciliation but I want the range check trigger in this map if you could just make me a GUI verison of the range check I'd MUCH rather have that.

Hey be respective to him or get a Warning for that!
+ he said a Map Info !
so do it or ur Topics gets Traaaaaaaashed :evil: :twisted:
ball2hi
Title: Xbye

Post by ball2hi »

Dark_slayer18 wrote:
ball2hi wrote:

Ok Random noob to the site that just wants posts I think I can read what the guy above you said.

I don't see how it's any conciliation but I want the range check trigger in this map if you could just make me a GUI verison of the range check I'd MUCH rather have that.

(Off-Topic)

So, just because i have a low post count im a noob? Thats what it seems like, just trying to help HIM before he gets in trouble.

(On-Topic)

I can try and de-protect this, but i need to know what the map is about. (But by de-protecting this map, it will become un-playable, due to triggers being dead)
initialD
Some Honorary Title
Title: Angry Bird

Post by initialD »

Using X-dep is the easiet way. Yet recovering all those triggers manually will be a deadly hard work.
lol
Bushido

Post by Bushido »