(Request) Footmen Vs Grunts 6.2

For fulfilled maps that most likely don't work on the latest patch (1.24 or later).

Moderator: Cheaters

PeakeDragon
Newcomer

(Request) Footmen Vs Grunts 6.2

Post by PeakeDragon »

I did try this on my own, but i failed horribly, i somehow came up with about 2774 lines of triggers that had errors.

Footmen Vs Grunts is a 5 vs 5 hero/unit siege or castle defense type game.
There are 16 side exclusive units, 8 for humans, 8 for grunts and 2 taverns with neutral heroes.
the goal of the game is to destroy the others main castle through use of heroes and/or units.
You can don't click me new units that will continually spawn at your base (example: for 6500 gold, a dragon will spawn at your base once every 5 minutes)
Heroes lvl to a maximum of lvl 20.
There are 4 stores total.

Well, i cant think of much else information besides accurate description of each hero/item/unit/etc.

All i want is a deprotected version, im just going to add in a small gold cheat on my own, however, if you don't trust me and think ill do something (like steal your credit), just give me a protected version with a 100 and 500 gold cheat.
(i request that i press left arrow for 100, press right arrow for 500, and for all players).

heres the link:

http://www.epicwar.com/maps/14406/

P.S. if you send my a protected version of the hacked one, please don't change the name to something obvious, like "FOOTMEN VS GRUNTS HAXXORED!!", i'd prefer to play this with people who dont know its hacked.

Preferred name: Footmen Vs Grunts 6.6
trb92
Title: Random Noob

Post by trb92 »

Too lazy to add the gold cheat, make your own, heres the deprotected version you wanted.
Dl Link
If you knew a woman who was pregnant, who had 8 kids already,
three who were deaf, two who were blind, one mentally retarded, and she had syphilis; would you recommend that she have an abortion?

Answer:
Spoiler:
If you said yes, you just killed Beethoven...
Kalle
The Legendary Near-bee - Obey Me Or Die!
Title: Turkey King

Post by Kalle »

I say its done...

the crying Kalle is again a nice person...

Kalle

PS: I am turning emo if nobody is giving trb92 mod rights
Good sex is like a good bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand. - Mae West

Me, as a perfect example, is telling YOU, that you don't have to take any part in the Map-Cheating/Hacking department to become a Super-Mod (except the Near-Bee part)!
Xantan
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor

Post by Xantan »

Kalle wrote:I say its done...

the crying Kalle is again a nice person...

Kalle

PS: I am turning emo if nobody is giving trb92 mod rights

I pmed him. and yeah, I'd say its done too. Moved.
Emberspeed

Post by Emberspeed »

Is 6.2 unofficial?
bojanglemistser wrote:at leest i m gay n not strait like u fag

bojanglemistser wrote:i wood cal u sumtin veryyvery bad bu t i dnt no how 2 spel it