[JJ CP] Village Builder:New Empires 6.4

For fulfilled maps that most likely don't work on the latest patch (1.24 or later).

Moderator: Cheaters

Crock

[JJ CP] Village Builder:New Empires 6.4

Post by Crock »

Name: Village Builder: New Empires

Download: http://epicwar.com/maps/75885/

What I want: Could I have JJ CP in Village Builder:New Empires

Thank you: Who ever does this for me, thank you. I would do it myself but my hacking never works. (Even though I've read the tutorial and done everything it said).

Could you please do this to the 1.24 standards (the fixed CP)
Some people see the cup half full, some see it half empty... I see it twice as big as it needs to be.
Crock

Re: [JJ CP] Village Builder:New Empires 6.4

Post by Crock »

I know I'm being a little impatient, but please, I need this. I really wanna try new races without dieing. Or just kicking ass!
Some people see the cup half full, some see it half empty... I see it twice as big as it needs to be.
Crock

Re: [JJ CP] Village Builder:New Empires 6.4

Post by Crock »

Yeah, it's me again, I found out how to hack the map, but there's a problem. I did the syntax check, and well line 404 and 405 are both messed up, which I did not touch. Anyone mind helping me?

EDIT: Well, I got it! I just found an (attributes) file, and I'm ready to hack and roll! (Admins, you can move this to the fulfilled section.)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.