[Request] Aliens 2v0.38 By Callex

For fulfilled maps that most likely don't work on the latest patch (1.24 or later).

Moderator: Cheaters

No-Man
Newcomer

[Request] Aliens 2v0.38 By Callex

Post by No-Man »

I was just wondering if anyone would mind taking the time to unprotect Aliens 2v0.38 By Callex. Its a enjoyable game, but there are some things i'd like to fix.

Its about 8 marines being stuck in a base on a planet, they have to scavenge supplies from random crates and boxes, when destroyed these crates and boxes will produce objects (I think itemset is used so its random). At the same time they do this, the player controlled alien force is trying to infect NPC humans to make more aliens. The marines have to last 35 minutes with at least one of them surviving until the Evacuation ship arrives. When the evacuation ship arrives around 20-30+ NPC marines file out and split up to search the base. The surviving player controlled marines then must survive another 8 minutes on the ship while the Alien force has one last chance to assault them.

I would like this map unprotected not so I can steal credit or put cheats in, instead I would like to update it. It came out almost a year ago and there have been no improvements. July 12 2006 was the last release. I don't plan to change the credit of who made it, I'm going to liven up the game and try to improve it overall.

When opened in the WC3 editor it will get to Loading Triggers then say:

Error
Trigger function does not exist in: Display Text to Player

Thanks if anybody could unprotect this for me, I don't need any cheats added. I'm not exactly sure how i'd get the unprotected version back so I'll just leave my email here:
mailto:[email protected]

The link to the map is:
http://www.epicwar.com/maps/3902/
For The Scarlet Banner!
Sir-Tanks
Forum Spammer
Title: Strange old man

Post by Sir-Tanks »

Here it is.

Deprotected as requested:

http://files.wc3edit.net/secure/files/A ... tected.w3x

Have fun fixing it :)
Just so you know its in jass so you will need to know jass to edit it
Sir-Tanks is BACK and working on his new map Acts of War!
Take the best Stupidity test here
No-Man
Newcomer

Thanks

Post by No-Man »

Thanks man!

edit:Wait a second, im not sure if im being a moron...but it looks alot like a spanish version of Angel Hell...
For The Scarlet Banner!
Xantan
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor

Re: [Request] Aliens 2v0.38 By Callex

Post by Xantan »

No-Man wrote:When opened in the WC3 editor it will get to Loading Triggers then say:

Error
Trigger function does not exist in: Display Text to Player

Thats WEU Function. open it in WEU and it will work fine.
may even have some gui!
No-Man
Newcomer

WEU/Mixup

Post by No-Man »

I've tried it on WEU before, I forgot to add the other 2 or 3 messages you get when you open it up.

And i'm not sure, but it looks like the version file might not be Aliens 2...
It looks like the Angel Arena Hell version that was loaded up earlier. I'm just wondering if there coulda been a mixup.
For The Scarlet Banner!