[Fai's cp] X Hero Siege 3.32

For fulfilled maps that most likely don't work on the latest patch (1.24 or later).

Moderator: Cheaters

luggagepls

[Fai's cp] X Hero Siege 3.32

Post by luggagepls »

Hello,

X Hero Siege is about players picking a character and defending the castle at various lanes and slowly you advance to different levels. I have cheated the map with FAI's CP but whenever I start the map in Single Player, it loads but crashes when the menu pops up.

This file is the original version, not the 'cheated' version. If you would kindly spend some time downloading it and playing it in Single Player, after the map loads and after pressing any key, you would find yourself returned back to the main screen.

Also, could you post the steps and methods on how you did it (I need to learn from the pro)? After reading the tutorial posted by JJ, I tried editing and editing the map but I still see no light. =\

Cheers,
Transit / luggagepls

Edit : Bolded the keywords and made it more user-friendly.
Last edited by luggagepls on October 30th, 2008, 9:44 am, edited 6 times in total.
PubertyBuny
Newcomer

Re: [Single Player] X Hero Siege 3.32

Post by PubertyBuny »

If you don't understand then you should use a cheat pack injector, though you won't learn anything from that.
BlueBean
Forum Staff
Title: 87

Post by BlueBean »

luggagepls wrote:Hello,

X Hero Siege is about players picking a character and defending the castle at various lanes and slowly you advance to different levels. I have cheated the map but whenever I start the map in Single Player, it loads but crashes when the menu pops up.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps ... 1225352930

Also, could you post how did you do it (I need to learn from the pro)? After reading the tutorial posted by JJ, I tried editing and editing the map but I still see no light. =\

Cheers,
Transit / luggagepls

Did you delete attributes? I cheated the map with JJ's CP and there's nothing wrong.
Make sure you did everything right.
luggagepls

Post by luggagepls »

BlueBean wrote:
luggagepls wrote:Hello,

X Hero Siege is about players picking a character and defending the castle at various lanes and slowly you advance to different levels. I have cheated the map but whenever I start the map in Single Player, it loads but crashes when the menu pops up.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps ... 1225352930

Also, could you post how did you do it (I need to learn from the pro)? After reading the tutorial posted by JJ, I tried editing and editing the map but I still see no light. =\

Cheers,
Transit / luggagepls

Did you delete attributes? I cheated the map with JJ's CP and there's nothing wrong.
Make sure you did everything right.

Yes I did. The only thing is that I can't play Single Player with it. Have you even tried playing it in Single Mode yet?

PubertyBuny wrote:If you don't understand then you should use a cheat pack injector, though you won't learn anything from that.

...if you read the topic CAREFULLY, you should notice the phrase 'whenever I start the map in Single Player, it loads but crashes when the menu pops up.'

Also the link of the map I uploaded is the original version not the cheated one.
BlueBean
Forum Staff

Post by BlueBean »

Ya, i cheated the map from the link you gave me, cheated it with Fai's CP and JJ's CP, tested in single player, tested in multiplayer, tested the cheat, played the map about 5 minutes, nothing's wrong, no crash no nothing. Did you do a syntax check after you finish cheating the map?

What i did.
1. Fai's underglobals part. Put it under globals. (its obvious)
2. Fai's under endglobals. Put it under englobals.
3. Fai's above function config, above endfunction. Put it above endfunction that is above function config, which is the endfunction of function main.

I didn't do anything special, i just followed Fai's CP instructions.

Don't believe. Try it.

Fai's coimmand list : download/file.php?id=5297
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by BlueBean on November 1st, 2008, 9:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
luggagepls

Post by luggagepls »

BlueBean wrote:Ya, i cheated the map from the link you gave me, cheated it with Fai's CP and JJ's CP, tested in single player, tested in multiplayer, tested the cheat, played the map about 5 minutes, nothing's wrong, no crash no nothing. Did you do a syntax check after you finish cheating the map?

What i did.
1. Fai's underglobals part. Put it under globals. (its obvious)
2. Fai's under endglobals. Put it under englobals.
3. Fai's above function config, above endfunction. Put it above endfunction that is above function config, which is the endfunction of function main.

I didn't do anything special, i just followed Fai's CP instructions.

Don't believe. Try it.

Yes I did a syntax check and it said parse successful. Anyway, its what I needed! Thank you.
infernorock
Forum Fanatic
Title: ☆Fate Testarossa★

Post by infernorock »

Which is activator code :(
[spoiler="Wc3 I'm using and Garena ID"]The wc3 version I'm current using:1.21,1.24b,1.24e
Garena UID-->pkyer123(BANNED for some reason LOL)
-->pkyer(Active)
-->InfernoRock(Banned for inactive...WTF!?)[/spoiler]
Small Sized Duck wrote:IF someone is talking about a map they wanted cheated 17 years ago. And you bump it, you're retarded.
BlueBean
Forum Staff

Post by BlueBean »

Seach for Fai's CheatPack. :D
infernorock
Forum Fanatic
Title: ☆Fate Testarossa★

Post by infernorock »

Found it :lol:
Thanks anyway....
[spoiler="Wc3 I'm using and Garena ID"]The wc3 version I'm current using:1.21,1.24b,1.24e
Garena UID-->pkyer123(BANNED for some reason LOL)
-->pkyer(Active)
-->InfernoRock(Banned for inactive...WTF!?)[/spoiler]
Small Sized Duck wrote:IF someone is talking about a map they wanted cheated 17 years ago. And you bump it, you're retarded.
mpower123
Newcomer

Re: [Fai's cp] X Hero Siege 3.32

Post by mpower123 »

Plss Edit for Single player mode :D