wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 5:15 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: September 13th, 2022, 12:34 am 
Newcomer

Sooooo guys there have been a huge debate over people who are randomly pointed out and falsely accused of being hackers in a map named War of Races v0.88b
after I removed RuggadOne's name from the banlist (he didn't hack in the 1st place) he added a new line to his war3map.j file
named something like this example: if StringHash(eV[GetPlayerId(GetEnumPlayer())+1])==$919ae0f5
$919ae0f5 wich I guess is for RuggadOne wich is my friend on bnet and wc3 I guess. He then made a new map named something like WoR v0.88b~1(link below) wich makes this message pop up: call DisplayTimedTextToForce(bj_FORCE_ALL_PLAYERS,100000000.,GetPlayerName(GetEnumPlayer())+"|cFFFFCC00 is a Hacker!|r|cFFFFFFFF This player is in official blacklist. Official blacklist is only for map hackers. Beware, this map is probably deprotected and hack injected. |rAs Author, I would suggest you to never play with this host anymore and don't let them spread hacked versions around.|r")
call PauseGame(true)
and everytime I put some random letters like "asd" into those encrypted names it keeps canceling the map everytime I try to host. Can you please remove these mapbans and donator-bonus from people and remove tips and ban Uyarrr#9075/uyarrr#2337 himself because this is not fair he goes under many names also JamesBond and he uses other account to hack his own map aswell please this has to stop.

related links and forums:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZAKIG7sREU&t=32s
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/warcraft3/t/war-of-races-88b-version-ruggadone-banned/29005

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.