wc3edit.net
https://forum.wc3edit.net/

I'm Away/I'm Back topic
http://forum.wc3edit.net/general-chat-f7/i-m-away-i-m-back-topic-t6199-420.html
Page 43 of 45

Author:  UndeadxAssassin [ December 3rd, 2016, 7:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: I'm Away/I'm Back topic

Pretty sure most of us are alive. Just not as active. Most of us moved on from wc3 but come back here cuz of the memories and the people. RIP w3e chat.

Author:  NumberXIII [ December 4th, 2016, 5:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: I'm Away/I'm Back topic

UndeadxAssassin wrote:
Pretty sure most of us are alive. Just not as active. Most of us moved on from wc3 but come back here cuz of the memories and the people. RIP w3e chat.


hi :)

Author:  wc3noob [ February 5th, 2017, 8:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: I'm Away/I'm Back topic

Hey just playing some warcraft 3 today because I remembered it randomly. I used to come here often back in the day and I wondered if the website was still up. Looks like there's a few of you here. If warcraft 4 ever comes out I'll be back.

Author:  DarkFlameMaster [ February 7th, 2017, 11:04 am ]
Post subject:  Re: I'm Away/I'm Back topic

wc3noob wrote:
Hey just playing some warcraft 3 today because I remembered it randomly. I used to come here often back in the day and I wondered if the website was still up. Looks like there's a few of you here. If warcraft 4 ever comes out I'll be back.

If war4 is available, I could only think of WoW and Dota2.

Author:  Shiroshi25 [ May 18th, 2017, 11:08 am ]
Post subject:  Re: I'm Away/I'm Back topic

Hello everybody! Can you tell me how to take two characters in the Anime team survival 5.0?

Author:  Apple [ May 25th, 2018, 7:35 am ]
Post subject:  Re: I'm Away/I'm Back topic

I’m back, still trying to fight time and make full use of it in while in the army. I’m a doc so life is pretty alright!
Glad to have devolt in wc3edit around,he’s probably(definitely) the most active of us all with the quickest respond time here.
Good old times in this community I’m flipping cryptos feel free to advice I’ll be on telegram : ashduadua

See you , I’ll be right back

Author:  devoltz [ May 25th, 2018, 10:19 am ]
Post subject:  Re: I'm Away/I'm Back topic

Apple wrote:
I’m back, still trying to fight time and make full use of it in while in the army. I’m a doc so life is pretty alright!
Glad to have devolt in wc3edit around,he’s probably(definitely) the most active of us all with the quickest respond time here.
Good old times in this community I’m flipping cryptos feel free to advice I’ll be on telegram : ashduadua

See you , I’ll be right back

Image

Author:  Bartimaeus [ May 25th, 2018, 10:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: I'm Away/I'm Back topic

Hi Apple! Long time no see - hope things are going well in the army.

Author:  Apple [ May 27th, 2018, 4:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: I'm Away/I'm Back topic

Hey Bart! It’s been a while isn’t it. How are you, wish you all the best too!

Author:  Bartimaeus [ May 30th, 2018, 1:02 am ]
Post subject:  Re: I'm Away/I'm Back topic

I've seen better days, but thank you. Life keeps going.

Page 43 of 45 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/