wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 10:43 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: October 6th, 2018, 11:15 pm 
Old Wrinkly Member

Title: Retired Forum Sadist
Have you ever cheated maps for fun? Most likely.
Have you ever cheated so you can be a Godlike player? Mostly.
But have you ever cheated the Campaigns? Is it even possible? <==This is what you must answer. (Is it even legal? X<D), Having JJCP in campaigns is pretty much awesome, don't you think?
I searched throughout forums to find any kinds of Campaigns hacked maps and pretty much found out about nothing. Campaigns like Warcraft III and Frozen thrones.<==I need your opinions on this.

Using these codes is pretty much the lowest level of cheating, in my perspective, some cheats like
Code:
greedisgood #    (Get 500 wood and gold, you can change the # to change the value)
iseedeadpeople   (Full map unfog.)
keysersoze #      (Get 500 gold, unless changing the #)
leafittome #       (Get 500 lumber, unless changing the #)
thereisnospoon   (Unli Mana)
sharpandshiny    (All research +1, even the armor of building is added, up to 5 times)
warpten             (Fast training, research and such)

Why did I say this? All above codes/cheats is shared throughout your enemies, the gold, the unfogged maps, unli mana and etc. That's why I created this thread, to find out the cause of my greed and have some kind of solution. (I might like to add some parts I wanted but I forgot a long time ago, and using cheat engine to make your atk base damage 1M, I did it all, gold and suchs... XD)

P.S. Anyone can reply to me, even mods, staffs & etc.(Even noobs) ^_^

PostPosted: October 7th, 2018, 12:30 am 
Forum Staff

DarkFlameMaster wrote:
Have you ever cheated maps for fun?
When i used to play on garena ~8 years ago.
DarkFlameMaster wrote:
Have you ever cheated so you can be a Godlike player?
Ye.
DarkFlameMaster wrote:
But have you ever cheated the Campaigns? Is it even possible? <==This is what you must answer. (Is it even legal? X<D), Having JJCP in campaigns is pretty much awesome, don't you think?
Yes, even Warcraft III original campaigns.
DarkFlameMaster wrote:
I searched throughout forums to find any kinds of Campaigns hacked maps and pretty much found out about nothing. Campaigns like Warcraft III and Frozen thrones.<==I need your opinions on this.
People usualy don't cheat campaigns, because every campaign has a lot of maps inside of it, so you have to cheat they all. And as i said, you can cheat original campaigns.

PostPosted: October 7th, 2018, 12:54 am 
Old Wrinkly Member

devoltz wrote:
DarkFlameMaster wrote:
People usualy don't cheat campaigns, because every campaign has a lot of maps inside of it, so you have to cheat they all. And as i said, you can cheat original campaigns.

You mean to say that you could actually cheat these maps of Frozen Throne's Campaigns?? and the Warcraft III's?
Spoiler:

Or if your talking about these maps
Spoiler:

I already renamed it to .w3x from .w3m and used "Multi Injector v6" XD

In the 1st image, if you say "Yes" then where are the path for the maps? The only maps I could is those on the "Maps" Folders.

PostPosted: October 7th, 2018, 3:31 am 
Forum Staff

Yeah, this original w3 campaign, u just open the file with MPQ Editor and edit.
But i don't remember where that file is since they changed it on 1.27

PostPosted: October 8th, 2018, 7:10 pm 
Old Wrinkly Member

BTW Thanks for the one moving my thread into the right section and sorry about that! :D
devoltz wrote:
Yeah, this original w3 campaign, u just open the file with MPQ Editor and edit.
But i don't remember where that file is since they changed it on 1.27

Really? I haven't updated my war3 due to my co-players still playing 1.26a version.
I searched throughout the files and found this. 8)
Spoiler:

1.) Did they seriously put a map in a map? ;-)

2.)Now how could I edit these maps? :?:

3.) Should I extract them all and edit one by one then replace the originals (with making a backup of course). Their all ".w3m" though. :D

Wait, first of all, is this the right thread for asking questions? :lol:
Secondly, the MPQ file has scripts folder, and many file extensions that ends with ".ai" and ".pld", should I or can I edit them like a ".j" extensions?
Thirdly, the scripts folder also has 3 files that has ".j" in them.
Code:
Blizzard.j
Cheats.j          (Debug Cheats, or I think its an Anti-Cheat within the maps) Ex. "fingerofdeath"
common.j

Lastly, which do you think I will be editing through Jasscraft? Extracting the maps or the ".ai" files?
Edit: ".ai" files is kinda like AI Scripts.
P.S. Will try it later. :lol: :roll: :neutral:

Update: Tried cheating war3.mpq the maps in this file is from the Warcraft III(not Frozen Throne) Campaigns.
After cheating, it would seem that the game detected it as a corrupted file which leads my cursor missing or invinsible or disabled. Alt+F4 or ESC is the only choice I have.
I am looking for a way to bypass it. There was definitely a "(attributes)" file in there but could not be DELETED
Due to the "Ladik's MPQ" saying "Error, Can't delete "(attributes)", because it's an internal file."
I tried extracting the maps in my War3 Directory as a single map, it will be independent and not go to upper stage after finishing and your progress will not be saved which is annoying and unreliable(even if you extracted all your maps). :lol:

For ex, you played the Blood Elves part2 of observatories, after cheating your way through it (Playing in LAN), the game will lead you to the part when they were imprisoned because of the HELP of the Naga's. (You will notice after you quit, the game(While still in prison) is already in Single Player mode.
Yup, your game is automatically transferred from LAN to SP, your saved game, stats will not be saved. :lol: :sad: :? :shock:

Update2: I think I got the gist of it. After using the Multi Injector v0.06 which leads the attributes getting deleted automatically,
which is why the map is being detected as a corrupted file or I'm just mistaken.
P.S. Sorry about the color blocks. If its too much, I will delete it.