wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 11:53 pm

All times are UTC

Forum rules

While crediting should be allowed, please keep down the advertising. If you know who it's from, and they have a website, please link to it as a basic courtesy.

PostPosted: July 12th, 2010, 5:50 pm 

I was wondering if there is a way to Name Spoof without being detected. The pvpgn server I play on (Bored Aussie) has the /p command which reveals all the player's ping showing our real names. I cannot type /join "Text" to join a channel whilst in the game because that was disabled a long time ago. So are there any Name Spoofing tools which can hide our real name if /p is used? This would be for Warcraft 3 version 1.24e of course (since Name Spoofing is a bannable offense in Bored Aussie).

PostPosted: July 12th, 2010, 9:27 pm 
Forum Staff

Title: 11
After you connect to a custom game(you are in lobby), disconnect from the pvpgn server, if i remember correctly the command was /quit or /disconnect, that way they can't see you with /p command.

PostPosted: July 13th, 2010, 1:55 pm 

Unfortunately it does not work on Bored Aussies. Instead I am using a combination of "WC3Banlist Version 3.1.0.210 (beta)" and "1.24E TFT-Local". In WC3Banlist under the Preferences tab there is a section called phrases and you can hot key phrases e.g. I have the following phrases hot keyed:

F2: /name salazar23
F3: /name KangTooJee
F4: /closebnet
F5: /nokick on

"/name salazar23" is useful for "Troll and Elves 3.8" as salazar23 is one of 3 name activators for JJCP.
"/name KangTooJee" is useful for this faked version of "Green Circle TD Mega 9.4" as KangTooJee is the name activator for JJCP.
"/closebnet" disconnects you from Battle.net or in my case Bored Aussie the same way that "DropBnet2.exe" does.
"/nokick on" is meant to prevent you from being kicked (e.g. from in game map commands) except from custom kick programs.

So for example if I see someone hosting the faked version of "Green Circle TD Mega 9.4" I would alt tab out, double click "inject3.exe" from the TFT-Local folder, then once back in "Warcraft 3" I would press F3 which would paste in "/name KangTooJee" press Enter and it should say "TFT-Local command recognized" or something similar. I would then join the game and once in I would quickly press F4 which pastes in "/closebnet" then press Enter which would disconnect me from Bored Aussie. To test if I have been disconnected I simply type in "/p".

"1.24E TFT-Local" can be found here: http://www.d3scene.com/forum/warcraft-3 ... local.html
"WC3Banlist Version 3.1.0.210 (beta)" can be found here: http://www.wc3banlist.de/downloads.php