wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 11:59 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

While crediting should be allowed, please keep down the advertising. If you know who it's from, and they have a website, please link to it as a basic courtesy.

PostPosted: January 23rd, 2022, 2:26 pm 

Note: This is not mine. This is from d3scene when it was alive... or maybe it's from d3z mediafire host. My memory seems failing.
EMS TOOL 12.1003
Attachment:
ems-12.1003.zip

I wanted to make it work but I can't make it work in my current setup (win10 - 1.26a wc3). A text file inside includes commands.
Quote from old source:
Quote:

I decided to modify TFTL and EMS a little after reading this thread.
Here is a download to EMS bundled with TFTL: ems-12.1003.7z
The process to use it is pretty simple. Start up EMS.exe, then inside the window that comes up, type "start" (without quotation) and press enter. If Wc3 is already running, you are done. Use the numpad 4 and 6 keys to rotate while viewing a replay.

Also, if you are familiar with TFTL, you can use its commands through the EMS prompt by typing "command [tftl command]". As an example of using the camera function set to rotate, "command /cam rot 45" would set the camera rotation to 45 degrees. Find the TFTL thread to get a list of commands if you want them.

For the 4/6 camera rotation I made a simple EMS plugin whose source you can look at in the source/rotatecamera directory if you are interested. Fairly straightforward if you know what you are doing.

Also, EMS and TFTL may not be safe to use on Battle.net, so use there at your own risk. Also, EMS and TFTL do not work with Garena unless you have another hack that disables the protection.

Similar to tftlocal but you can't chat on singleplayer it wont allow user to chat this has it's own program window for chat commands.

I want help for people who remembers how to use it. Thanks in advance.

edit: nvm i was testing "command /swap 1 2" and it should've been typed in-game lobby not on ems window... Also I noticed frameskip lag from 60fps to 50fps, even if I removed non-tftlocal plugins. I test compatibility settings to win7 and winXP and console gives a message Hello World when I use "start" command.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.