Host bot needed :b?

Any tool that you think is useful, make a thread here and upload it.

Moderator: Cheaters

Forum rules
While crediting should be allowed, please keep down the advertising. If you know who it's from, and they have a website, please link to it as a basic courtesy.
vDou
Newcomer

Host bot needed :b?

Post by vDou »

Hi i have been trying to install and get a host bot on the internet but nothing of it worked or well i didnt knew what to do to actally make it work..
so i thought it would be best by posting here because u might be the best people to guide me to a hostbot and how it works and all that stuff :b :D
i have been trying getting ghost but i just cant figure it out! its so confusing that i dont even know how to run the program :b
well plzz reply :D
i need a host bot because i lost my good internet ip .. i got a new ip address and a new internet so i lost the ip to create games in wc3 ^^
-vDou
Hillo
Forum Staff

Re: Host bot needed :b?

Post by Hillo »

If you can't host normally, then Ghost++ won't work either. Try setting up a static ip & port forward 6112. Or you could check this.
vDou
Newcomer

Post by vDou »

yea its that one (ghost one)
but i tryed to install it yesterday but its too confusing ^^
lichistheman
Title: Mr. Pwn

Post by lichistheman »

If it's too confusing, then you shouldn't be messing with anything, especially your internet, etc.
Also, if you "can't find your IP," then you are too under experienced to be messing with your computer.
What now?
Yea, that's right, I own you.
Yea, try and beat me now.

Spoiler:
(9:04:04 PM) lichtheman: Rawr. ^.^
(9:04:13 PM) George: gi
(9:04:25 PM) George: drujnk do nt dalk to me