wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 6:52 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: April 16th, 2017, 11:38 pm 

Lets say I took a map which is completed; dota for example. And if I want to change cooldowns in it (not using worldeditor, but something else) what can I do? In war3map.j with jass, I don't think the cooldowns are there; but somewhere else?

Triggers when you open with WorldEditor gets destroyed as well.

PostPosted: April 18th, 2017, 9:14 pm 

bump

PostPosted: April 18th, 2017, 9:35 pm 
Shopping Maul USA Creator

Title: No Comment
- Only bump topics that have been inactive for more than five days. This applies to both your own topics as well as other people's. Posts that add nothing to the topic will be counted as bumps, so post accordingly. Thank you posts are the only exception to this rule.

PostPosted: April 18th, 2017, 9:39 pm 

For the NEW COOLDOWN = add WAITS or (something better)
Then after the WAIT use reset cooldown, I saw cheatpacks use it...

For the NEW DAMAGE = you can look up converted GUI to JASS terms <<< also saw this one used in some cheatpacks, IIRC hke or is that Xantan?!?

Yeah, insta bumps seem immature. It kinda looks messed up like spam tolerated site which is a pain in the eyes.

PostPosted: April 20th, 2017, 1:21 am 

XD! wrote:
For the NEW COOLDOWN = add WAITS or (something better)
Then after the WAIT use reset cooldown, I saw cheatpacks use it...

For the NEW DAMAGE = you can look up converted GUI to JASS terms <<< also saw this one used in some cheatpacks, IIRC hke or is that Xantan?!?

Yeah, insta bumps seem immature. It kinda looks messed up like spam tolerated site which is a pain in the eyes.

I see, sorry!

Regarding the ''NEW COOLDOWN'' and ''NEW DAMAGE''; they already have it in their spells, I just simply wanna adjust it. And apparently I can't find them in war3map.j, so they are for sure in a different war3map file, but question is; I can open them with WorldEditor, but can't I use something else to open/read/change them?

(Simply got told I can open it with WorldEditor, never tried but I don't really want to, its just the map takes 30 min to open, and if I do open and change it... ugh, well its complicated! I just want to know if there is another thing I can use to open them aside from WorldEditor)

PostPosted: April 20th, 2017, 12:39 pm 

Short answer... You use MPQeditor or MPQmaster?

Long answer or posts:
If you haven't read yet, this post is stickied in Deprotection/Cheating section:

http://forum.wc3edit.net/deprotection-c ... 21344.html

There may be more advanced ways but noob-friendliest is via GUI trigger editor of WE (you may follow my suggested basic idea on CD and DMG) then just convert to Jass via WE menus, and insert it to original war3map.j then reinsert to original map via MPQmaster (use necessary anti-deprotection guides if you may). Most common errors I encounter are typos some human error some via encoding of notepad program, I suggest editing war3map.j via notepad++ instead of jasscraft or old notepad, since pasting chinese, japanese, korean, cyrillic, and similar character formats become mismatched strings compared to the original ones. Deleting unneccesary & spaces comments by WE, maybe be done faster via VXJWTSOPT.exe a.k.a. wc3mapoptimizer (I use 5.0). Natives if they exist must remain on top of the endglobals codes. :) I just returned from cheating an old map, and returned back here when I saw not enough wc3 players online, kinda bored, my apologies if I was typing too much. haha.

PostPosted: April 20th, 2017, 6:55 pm 

XD! wrote:
Short answer... You use MPQeditor or MPQmaster?

Long answer or posts:
If you haven't read yet, this post is stickied in Deprotection/Cheating section:

http://forum.wc3edit.net/deprotection-c ... 21344.html

There may be more advanced ways but noob-friendliest is via GUI trigger editor of WE (you may follow my suggested basic idea on CD and DMG) then just convert to Jass via WE menus, and insert it to original war3map.j then reinsert to original map via MPQmaster (use necessary anti-deprotection guides if you may). Most common errors I encounter are typos some human error some via encoding of notepad program, I suggest editing war3map.j via notepad++ instead of jasscraft or old notepad, since pasting chinese, japanese, korean, cyrillic, and similar character formats become mismatched strings compared to the original ones. Deleting unneccesary & spaces comments by WE, maybe be done faster via VXJWTSOPT.exe a.k.a. wc3mapoptimizer (I use 5.0). Natives if they exist must remain on top of the endglobals codes. :) I just returned from cheating an old map, and returned back here when I saw not enough wc3 players online, kinda bored, my apologies if I was typing too much. haha.

Thanks! Yes I am familiar with MPQ Editor.

However, I open the map with MPQ Editor, get all kind of different war3maps such as war3map.j, however, there is not just that but war3map.t e.t.c (binary files) and I was wondering how you open up them? If you suggest WorldEditor, is there any other program that would let me open it?

PostPosted: April 21st, 2017, 1:59 pm 

Well, W3MMaster.exe opens it really really fast compared to World Editor. It has unit editor, item editor, ability editor, map information, as well as trigger string editor. Extract files too.

PostPosted: April 21st, 2017, 2:10 pm 
Forum Staff

XD! wrote:
Well, W3MMaster.exe opens it really really fast compared to World Editor. It has unit editor, item editor, ability editor, map information, as well as trigger string editor. Extract files too.

But you need a unprotected map to edit in W3MMaster propelly.

PostPosted: April 22nd, 2017, 6:36 am 

I used searchbutton ''W3MMaster'' ''W3M Master'' and so on; but I can't find a download link for it? Is there one on wc3edit?

If the map needs to be unprotected, I hope I can unprotect it in some way (I know for sure it destroys the triggers once you open it in WorldEditor)

But first off, I'll have to find this download link. While I await a reply I'll look around. Thanks!

edit:

Found it; http://forum.wc3edit.net/useful-tools-f ... 28095.html

Let's give it a shot

edit2: Download links broken in it ;; found it: http://forum.wc3edit.net/useful-tools-f ... 14947.html

edit3: And just a quick question; lets say I want to open war3map.t (example only) with WorldEditor, how do I do that? Right click war3map.t and ''open as'' then choose World Editor? Drag the war3map.t into the WorldEditor? Tried both ways, no work.

edit4: Ok, the map is protected. When I run W3M Master (link above), it crashes when I open the map (but it works on other maps, I get the war3map.x).
Any idea on how to make W3MMaster not crash when I open the map? I can open map with MPQ Editor, then open war3map.j and change the scripts in there, however, I wish to open the other wa3map.x as well...

Heres the map; in case you can look into it as well:
https://mega.nz/#!fUpjlLLQ!o5YyfEeHIzWZ ... OIzJUpo0iM

edit5: Ok, through a LOT of thinking, I came to ->maybe<- a solution, I took and opened the map with MPQ Editor, extracted war3map.t, put inside another map that I opened with MPQ Editor as well. Then, I took W3M Master and opened that map, worked, opened Item Editor inside W3M Master, and the items in the ''map I couldn't open it with'' is there, so I assume this method will work? Or will it cause any errors?

Heres how it look inside Item Editor:

Spoiler for Picture:

And if this method works, I can't seem to edit its attributes aside from gold cost and those things? Wheres the ''stats''? The ''throw spear and deal 5*str'' is probably in war3map.j, most likely, but the stats? Are they there as well?

--------

If someone can answer all of these questions or try, I will be VERY pleased!