wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 4:47 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: May 8th, 2016, 3:43 am 
Newcomer

All i want to know are these simple things like how to deprotect and add jjcp or fai cp into a map.
1.What tools are being used?
2.How do you use that tool?
3. What do you do in that tool?
4. What do you do in the tool that you use to deprotect or add cheats into to find or add cheats

P.S
I've already got mpq master and jasscode but when i open some maps, it doesn't have war3map.j
it has file.000001.xxx and so on. How do you find cheat pack activator on this too?
Another problem i have is that when i open a war3map.j in jasscode, the auto find doesn't seem to work. I tried to find the keyword "Cheat" but end up not finding it.

PostPosted: May 13th, 2016, 12:05 pm 

I think you may/should use rmpqex to get a compatible "listfile.txt" first... It may also help if you merge it with the listfile generated by xdep... use listfile merger... All mentioned are in the Sticky Threads.

About finding cheats in a map. One thing I'm sure about is that each have trigger event for cheat(s).
I only know about chat trigger events - you just need to search for something like TriggerRegister blah blah blah then Player(X)
That would be for player(X) if it's 0 then it's for player red...
Non-chat triggered events are arrow key activated and also there's name activated. Iirc they're also on stickies, Happy Searching and Reading...

Also there's some map protection: "widgetized" "optimized" do search on that too. You may look that up to learn about bypassing anti-cheats.