wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently March 29th, 2024, 1:45 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Deswidgetize maps?
PostPosted: December 15th, 2015, 1:22 am 

Hi.. I'm here again, my friend want me, to translate a rpg called inotia chronicle or something like that. But I found a problem while I was translating text, some skills are in a .txt file called CampaignAbilityStrings*... but only till lvl 3 skills, and the other levels are in unforeign language inside w3a. I was checking around and maybe the map is widgetized.. or the map was widgetize using Wc3SLKOpt....
I still can translate some skills, but I want to know, is there a way to deswidgetize the map?. I'm new with this kind of protection.

Post subject: Re: Deswidgetize maps?
PostPosted: December 15th, 2015, 2:18 pm 

Title: Nooby ;)
Hi!.
I have a translated version of the map made by both, my brother and me, it have everything translated (and increased max stats limit) except the abilities because I couldn't , before see Vegas post opening and editing them.
If you wanna translate the abilities of the translated map it's uploaded to mmhost and it's called anime_girl_rpg_eng.w3x.
I'll be glad if you want to continue the work :). Otherwise just translate the map you have.
http://www.makemehost.com/ShareMaps/anime%20girl%20rpg%20english.w3x

PostPosted: December 15th, 2015, 4:08 pm 

lyon-17 wrote:
Hi!.
I have a translated version of the map made by both, my brother and me, it have everything translated (and increased max stats limit) except the abilities because I couldn't , before see Vegas post opening and editing them.
If you wanna translate the abilities of the translated map it's uploaded to mmhost and it's called anime_girl_rpg_eng.w3x.
I'll be glad if you want to continue the work :). Otherwise just translate the map you have.
http://www.makemehost.com/ShareMaps/anime%20girl%20rpg%20english.w3x

Wow big thanks :thumbsup: .. ok I can use this as source to translate the other version. My friend say they have more boss and monsters, but the camera is bugged, I already fixed it and the -cam command. My friend told me about a english version. Really thanks this will massively decrease the work time. But first I need to test is SOC program can work in the map.

EDIT: I already checked the war3map.j of your version, both yours and mine are like the same. I will try to mix both into one. So you you can keep the credits for translating most of the map. :)

MAP translated without using SOC:
Attachment:
Inotia Chronicle RPG Eng_testv10.w3x

I'm trying to figure how to use SOC in the map, I can get all w3a /h/q/t/u files.
w3a file have all the skills and levels. I can import it with WE and export back again for clearing unforeign text, the next w3a file still can be used in WE. But what should I do inside the MPQeditor? I'm looking a way to keep w3a file with all skils "dewidgetize" and not widgetized.

NOTE: the map widgetize have the skills in 2 files w3a(level 4++ skills) and Units/CampaignAbilityStrings.txt(level 1 to 3 skills).
While dewidgetize using SOC have all the skills and levels inside w3a file, but 0 changes in CampaignAbilityStrings.txt.
What I need to do after, if I'm only looking to translate all the skills only in w3a dewidgetized and not in both files "widgetize w3a / Units/CampaignAbilityStrings.txt"?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: December 24th, 2015, 7:41 am 

Done.. Here is the last version, with translated skills / some changes in models of BRS / Kanade / Erin / Maka. And for request Miku to Luka from Vocaloid.
Too many skills fixed.. now they can do damage instead of 0 dmg. (Like Eyika *Witch* Skills) also skills of BRS and others are fixed...
Improvements in Lightning skills like Finger of death (bug). Others skills are more useful now like debuff from dark miku.
I'm still looking into lag skills... like the skills of gunslinger. :neutral:
Other skills that can cause lag in summons now they can be used without getting insane lag... They still cause lag but not like before.
Well here is the map
Attachment:
Inotia Chronicle RPG Engv17.w3x

Maybe I'm missing something. I will edit, just in case. :lol:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: December 24th, 2015, 11:38 am 
Forum Staff

Title: Best Player
good work guys, keep it up. English translators are pretty hard to find these days...

On the side note, I'm still playing vampirism speed on malaysia room, occasionally in Garena. Bcuz too lazy to find out where else I can play them.

PostPosted: December 30th, 2015, 2:36 pm 

Title: Nooby ;)
Hi, I've made some changes to the map.

The changes are:
-Max stats 99999.
-Footman don't drop sword now because it's very annoy because some players farm them and lots of items lag the map (you can don't click me the 100 gold sword in the shop it's almost the same).
-Increases droprates from bosses.

If you are still updating the map, and would like use this version, I've changed only the war3map.j (and the song) nothing else.
I've upload two versions:
The nm don't have the music change.
The normal one have the music changed but weigh more of 8MB :( .

Good work with the abilities translation BTW!

PostPosted: December 31st, 2015, 3:23 am 
Forum Spammer

Title: Gamma Ray
lyon-17 wrote:
Hi, I've made some changes to the map.

The changes are:
-Max stats 99999.
-Footman don't drop sword now because it's very annoy because some players farm them and lots of items lag the map (you can don't click me the 100 gold sword in the shop it's almost the same).
-Increases droprates from bosses.

If you are still updating the map, and would like use this version, I've changed only the war3map.j (and the song) nothing else.
I've upload two versions:
The nm don't have the music change.
The normal one have the music changed but weigh more of 8MB :( .

Good work with the abilities translation BTW!

There is a Eng version 19?? fulfilled-requests-f75/inotia-chronicle-rpg-v1-9-t30613.html Good work on translating the map, you guys have any chance talk wth the map creator?I see its not bad just modifying maps around :lol: