WTF?

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

Sir-Tanks
Forum Spammer
Title: Strange old man

WTF?

Post by Sir-Tanks »

Wtf? i searched Sir-Tanks Orpg in google and look what i found:

http://bbs.uuu9.com/redirect.php?tid=68 ... o=lastpost

Dont worry it takes agis to load but WTF? its my orpg and i never even played with this dude...

Conclusion: Im famous without even knowing it :D
Sir-Tanks is BACK and working on his new map Acts of War!
Take the best Stupidity test here
Bartimaeus²

Re: WTF?

Post by Bartimaeus² »

I downloaded your newest sir-tanks rpg :O, I better hax it up.
Sir-Tanks
Forum Spammer

Post by Sir-Tanks »

Please dont :(
weirdone2
Forum Staff

Post by weirdone2 »

Yay thx to beart im now lvl 500 yay go beart. J/k :P [cruel and evil critisism]Anyway is it more fun that what it appears to be or is it really jsut that boring? I notice that your items are beyond plain.(only skimmed thru them but still only saw things liek +dmg 85, +armor 50, thats rather boring make more intersting items I say!) Didn't really look at the abilities that much. The terrain.... didn't even attept to blend is way too barren(you know theirs more then a few doodads rite?) Terrain is one of the key aspects to an rpg to have it looking like that, it looks like u jsut rushed thru it...[/cruel and evil critisism] So anyway hope to see it improve dramatically in if nothing else the terrain. I do understand your feelings in rushing the terrain though as its the reason my rpg is going no where. :lol:
Sir-Tanks
Forum Spammer

Post by Sir-Tanks »

Ok, Have you ever tried to make an orpg? It takes forever with the triggers and abilities as you need spell books and custom abilities. If i had spare time then the terrain would improve but i dont as im at school alot and im behind on homework. The items are not bland, they just take awhile to create and the whole thing has taken like 2-3 weeks solid work. Also its kind of a beta in a way its more to find bugs and Namespoofer is looking at the terrain....

In conclusion YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW LONG IT TAKES TO MAKE ORPG'S!!!! At one point i thought of stopping it to persue a Hero Defence...
weirdone2
Forum Staff

Post by weirdone2 »

Sir-Tanks wrote:Ok, Have you ever tried to make an orpg? It takes forever with the triggers and abilities as you need spell books and custom abilities. If i had spare time then the terrain would improve but i dont as im at school alot and im behind on homework. The items are not bland, they just take awhile to create and the whole thing has taken like 2-3 weeks solid work. Also its kind of a beta in a way its more to find bugs and Namespoofer is looking at the terrain....

In conclusion YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW LONG IT TAKES TO MAKE ORPG'S!!!! At one point i thought of stopping it to persue a Hero Defence...

First off time has nothing to do with the quality of your releases your the one who decides when to release it, if people are bugging you about a release say hell no i'll relase it when it's good enough. secondly I know quite well the time consuming efforts required to make an rpg. :shock: Thirdly I find terrain on an rpg the hardest part for me so I wish you the best of luck spoofs.

Edit:
Sir-Tanks wrote:http://epicwar.com/maps/download/23856/ ... 0v.3.3.w3x
Hack it and i will ban you from downloading future versions and stop you from playing it again...)
:shock: Even I slighty wanted to hack your map after this. Are you trying to get ppl to hack your map lolz, heres something for you incase you didnt realize a hacked rpg while does ruin it for the ones who play it since now theyll be max lvl bla bla bla, are going to do it anyway. But theirs plenty more who don't have it hacked and play it just fine until they bore of it. What you should really worry about is when some1 starts playing public games of a hacked ver of your map all day. :P
Sir-Tanks
Forum Spammer

Post by Sir-Tanks »

Well once its been hacked that happens. The last version that got hacked they did that and i had to patch it....
weirdone2
Forum Staff

Post by weirdone2 »

Hmm thats sux though I haven't seen any maps of your being hosted at all lolz. Anyway if you want when you make next ver b4 you release throw it to me i'll see about adding a slight protection that'll throw off some. :wink:
Sir-Tanks
Forum Spammer

Post by Sir-Tanks »

The best protection comes from Aero and if he has time ill get him to do it :D but if he doesn't then ill let you have a go :)
weirdone2
Forum Staff

Post by weirdone2 »

Like I said i'll only add a slight protection, so if you can get some1 to give it ter all by all means have them do it. :P